rejected

adam on the side

dav's pov.

i was wandering the halls, hoping for my uncle to finally come out of his office .

' he died dav. daddy died.' skylar, my wolf whimpered. ' i promise you skylar, everything will get better.' i wasn't so sure about my answer but i had to calm her down. my world is falling apart and the last thing i want is a broken wolf. iwas lost in my thoughts when the most amazing scent hit me. it was a chocolate sent. i love chocolate. my wolf started going crazy and screaming ' MATE MATE GO TO MATE '
i ran following the scent until i hit a wall. i didn't fall because i was an alpha after all. Wait, walls don't have muscles. i slowly gazed upwards,my eyes meeting the eyes of the sexiest guy on earth. he was good looking, i'd give him that. his chocolate brown eyes bore into mine, i wanted to run my hands through his brown messy hair, and he was muscular. His expression held nothing but love. it was good while it lasted, because before i knew it, his expression turn into hatred, like he was disgusted. i didn't look that bad, did i?

'you're a rouge" he said so bitterly.

"no i-" he cut me off " what's you're name?" he asked. His emotions of hate and disgust were killing me. i'm not the prettiest girl alive, but i'm not that bad looking.

i sighed and said "davina"

"well davina, i soon to be alpha adam woods reject you davina as my mate and future luna." my heart broke into thousands, no millions of pieces. i can't believe he just rejected me. No, this can't be happening, i promised my father i will find my mate. My wolf whimpered in pain, and moved to the back of my head, ashamed of what he just said, broken that she got rejected.

" i davina collins, accept your rejection." i said my head held high, almost like it didn't affect me.

"wait collins? isn't collins the last name of the blue m-" i cut him off .

"yes i'm the soon to be alpha of the blue moon pack, the daughter of alpha daniel collins." he was shocked, and the was the understatement of the century, not to mention the guilt that was eating him alive.

"davina" my uncle called . his voice held concern, after all, i'm his niece.

i approached him and hugged him , tearing rolled down my face, everything is so messed up now. "uncle" i sobbed into his shirt.

"what's wrong honey why do you have the scent of a rouge ?" he tried to hide his anger but i could see right through his cover.

" i went on a run with lucy and dylan and after 2 hours i started getting mind links from the pack asking for help. i ran to the pack house and when i arrived the whole pack was dead. dad died. it's all my fault. if i didn't go to that stupid run he would have been alive by now." i started crying more.

"i'm a terrible alpha. my whole pack counted on me to protect them. i swore i would protect them. i let them all die." right now the tears were flowing on their own.

"im so sorry baby girl. its not your fault honey. don't worry you and you're friends are welcomed here."

"thank you"

dylan came from nowhere running ,he held me in his arms and started saying soothing words in my ears. " who hurt her? " he said angry. dylan was always the one to beat up boys who hit on me and lucy, he protected us like a big brother would do, and seeing me or lucy cry can make him shift one the spot.

"don't worry kid she just told me what happened and she started crying." my uncle said.

"i'm sorry alpha , its just i can't stand seeing her crying."
suddenly someone growled.
"is something wrong alpha? " uncle asked adam. shit! adam is still here.