game on

her outfit on the side

dav's pov.

"dav! stay still" lucy shouted at me
"ughhh you're taking too long. " i argued
"shut up."

today is the first day of school. yuppie! , note the sarcasm. and lucy is all obsessed with making me look like a super model. i wore a grey crop top that only shows a bit of my belly, a black high waisted shorts and a black leather jacket and black high heels. and yes, i wear high heels. and no, i'm not a girly girl. so anyways, lucy has spent the past hour straightening my hair. i did light makeup. lucy was wearing a white sundress. i got to admit, lucy is very beautiful. she had lots of boys wanting her but she saved her self for her mate.

"i'm done. ahhh i created a masterpiece." lucy stated, looking at me in awe, gosh she's so weird. 

"shut up. i'm already beautiful." i teased lucy.

"girls are you done?." dylan enters the room and when he spotted me he wolf whistled.

"hi i'm dylan and here's my number." dylan joked and we started laughing.

"okay lets do this." i said and we exited the room.

___________________________

adam's pov.

i've been at this fucking house for 2 days and this is my last day here. she didn't even look in my direction.

'anything new?' my dad mind linked me.
'nope. totally being ignored.'

'son. try to win her over. she's very powerful. we need her.' my dad said, like i didn't know that already. 

'geez thanks. i've been doing this for the past two days' i replied angrily, sarcasm laced in my tone.

'make her jealous. its might work.'

'fine ill try. besides i[m not leaving my player games for her.'

'what have i raised? ' i could imagine him face palming himself.
_________________________

dav's pov.

as i walk in the hallway, students stare. boys wolf whistle and girls glare at me because of all the attention i'm getting.
i got my locker number and walked to my locker. lucy walked in my direction and opened the locker beside mine.

"we're locker neighbors" she squealed. i just laughed at her childish behavior.

"hey there." i look at the person who said that and it was a very, and i mean very hot guy.

"hi" i simply replied with a smile

before he could say anything the front doors opened and adam walked in. all the girls started whispering stuff to one another about how hot he is. typical school girls, always fan girling about the player when he is just gonna use them. i seriously do not know why we have such a high frequency of stupid girls in this world. i rolled my eyes at that.

and here comes the fun part, he's wearing a grey shirt, black leather jacket and black jeans with a pair of black converse. great. we match. sarcasm is really rubbing on me.

he walked in my direction and shoved the boy talking to me out of his way. i glared at the back of his head, and my frown deepened when he opened to locker beside mine.

the boy stepped forward, facing me again and started talking.

"i was saying." he glared at adam. " my name is benjemin , but you can call me ben." he flirted, any girl would fall to his charm but not with a nagging wolf as skylar who keeps yelling to ignore him. stupid wolf.

now why not have some fun while adam is obviously listening .