What i never wanted

dav's pov

i don't know what's going on. i just woke up and i don't remember anything that happened yesterday. don't get me wrong, i didn't lose my memory, i just cant remember how i got here. all i know that alpha woods called me and before i reached his office someone kidnapped me, that's why he didn't answer the door. oh my gosh i hope he's okay. but how did they get into the pack house!? i just hope everyone's okay.

my hands are tied behind my back. i cant mind link anyone and i'm so weak because they used wolf bane on me. all i am thinking about is adam. i can't just stop thinking of how he is feeling right now. he lost me before and he didn't take it so well. i already know who kidnapped me, Erlik.

i'm trying to mind link lucy. she'll get a signal, any signal, because when our parents died in the attack, we cut our palms put our palms against each other, that way we became sisters by blood,  that way our connection got a hell lot stronger, because no bond is stronger than blood.

i'm in some serious pain because of the wolf bane they used. i don't want to lose conscious again, but the pain is unbearable.

adam's pov

i walked into dav's room and i didn't find her there. i smeled a scent, and i'm pretty sure its not dav. i took in another breath... rouges. that drove me crazy and my wolf lost control. i ran around her room and found a note on her bed.

i told you i get what i want. i've got a white wolf, a powerful one indeed. and all her power is now mine. take my advice adam, look for a new mate, yours is considered dead now.

to say i was furious is an understatement. i cant afford to lose her. and i wont allow it.

i ran to logan's office. when i entered logan stood up taking off his glasses.

"what's wrong?" he asked confused.

i gave him the letter and once he read it his eyes turned dark.

"call your pack and get them ready if a battle happens. and call dylan and let him prepare the pack for any attack. i'll call kyra and natalia to inform them and ask them for help" he ordered.

he didn't have to tell me twice because i ran outside  and mind linked zack to let him prepare our pack while i went into dylan's room. he was kissing victoria.

"you can make out later. dav's been kidnapped." i said and victoria looked concerned. dylan nodded as if he knew what to do and ran outside werewolf speed. everyone went to pack's living room. lucy ran down the stairs in a rush , her eyes black. suddenly she screamed.

what the fuck is happening to her?

victoria held her while i tried cooling her down.

"lucy, lucy what's wrong?" i asked. there's no time for this, we can't lose lucy too.

"dav is trying to call for me. she's in pain." she screamed again.

suddenly dylan came back his eyes also black.  he held lucy's palm and looked at it. it had a small scar on it. it was hardly noticeable.

"shit" dylan cursed.

"what the fuck is wrong?" i asked irritated.

"lucy and dav blood bonded, this means that lucy can feel dav's pain, when its on its peek. fuck, i hope dav is okay" he said looking worried.

dav... my beautiful mate... please moon goddess, she's one of your special wolfs, a white wolf, help her.

nicole's pov

Regret Rejecting Me Alphaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें