puppie killer

"i didnt fuck her" as he said those words i felt .. relieved? that's why i didnt feel the pang in my heart. maybe he is honest.

"why are you telling me this?"

my heart beats quickened. what is happening to me?! why do i care i shouldnt. he broke my heart. i shouldnt give a damn about it.

"dav, i wanted to hurt you the same way you hurt me. but i couldn't. davina please just give me a chance, give us a chance."

i saw hurt, regret, pain in his eyes. i wanted to forgive him, i really wanted to, but he hurt me bad.

"but you didnt give me a chance, why should i give you one? "

he sighed amd kept quite.

the bell rang amd i ran outside.

"davina its time for steps 2 and 3" lucy told me.

steps 2 and 3 will ruin his life.

lucy and i ran to amanda, the coach's daughter. adam broke her heart and i could use that for my good.

"amanda, i need your help."

"yes alpha?"

"my mate, alpha adam rejected me, and i need your help to make him pay."

"i'll do whatever you want alpha."

"okay, here's the thing...."

__________________________

we went to the gym and spotted coach mike.

"hello coach mike. " i said with fake tears in my and amanda's eyes

"what's wrong girls?" he asked with concern.

"its alpha adam, he's my mate , he rejected me and then broke amanda's heart. he told her he was her that his mate died and wanted her to be luna. he told her to give him herself but she didnt agree. so he left her broken. he broke us both."

i could see he was beyond angry.

"im gonna kill that piece of shit." he shouted.

"no you cant." he looked confused. "he's an alpha, if you harm him the counsel will punish you. so do something you are capable of."

"what do you mean?"

"kick him out of the team."

"you got it."

lucy and i secretly high fived each other.

we left the gym after thanking amanda.

"step 2 done. lets go for step 3."
lucy said.

step 2 may only affect him alittle but step 3 will break him.

it was now lunch time. lucy and i started telling every female in the school that adam has no mercy . at first they thought it was hot, but i told them that he kills puppies and they directley hated him. What's the strongest, most cutest thing you can use against someone? That's right, puppies.
__________________________
i entered biology class and sat in the back of the class.

the door swung opened and adam entered and directley held my hand and took me outside the school.

i released my hand from his grip
i started running . i felt footsteps behind me. i kept running faster. i was still in my human form. i felt someone jump on me and i was pinned on the floor. adam was above me.

"adam leave me alone."

"no"

"adam move"

"davina no"

i didnt realize i was crying until i felt adam drying my tears.

"adam please move."

"davina im not leaving you until you give me a chance."

"adam you hurt me once and im not letting you hurt me again."

"davina i wont hurt you. just please give me a chance."

"adam move"

he did move , but he didnt stand up, instead, he smached his lips on mine.

my wolf took over and started kissing him back.

'skylar what are you doing.' i asked my wolf

'davina i need him. im weak without him'

'skylar we dont need him'

'DAVINA YES WE DO. he's our solemate, our other half, i cant live without him. davina please. i need him." she whispered the last part.

we pulled back. i was so confused . i didnt know what to do. he hurt me after i was completely broken . its was like i was killed a hundred times. he didnt care. he only wants me for my power and wolf. not me.

"davina ,i-"

i ran . i didnt know what to do. this is not right.

i ran till i find a lake. i sat on the grass and started crying.

"mom, dad, i need you" .

my life is completly ruined. first i lost my mom, then my dad, then my pack and now im giving up on my mate.

what did i do to diserve this.
i shifted into my wolf form and ran to the pack house. good thing adam isnt staying here any longer.

__________________________

adam's pov.  ( after the talk with davina)

god she is so stubborn. okay fine i did a mistake but she's over reacting.

i enetered the gym and the coach approched me .

"you're off the team."

what the..

"what?"

"you're off the team and get out of my face."

"why?"

"serves you right for hurting davina" he muttered but i still caught it.

so davina did this. fine , im gonna teach her a lesson.

i walked out the gym and i spotted nichole.

"hey nichole." i said

"sorry i have to go." she replied and didnt even look at my face.

what was that about.

i walked further and saw a cute girl.

"hey hottie."

she slapped me .

"dont talk to ke you puppie killer."

puppie what now!?

i walked to another girl

"hey babe."

"dont babe me you puppie killer."

"what is it with the puppie killer thing." i shouted.

"davina told us that she saw you killing puppies because you didnt like how they looked. you should be ashamed."

with that she walked away. so davina did this. okay so this is revenge. but seriously now, did she have to do this?

________________________