one heck of a dinner

i started throwing my cloth on the floor out of frustration.

"i have nothing to wear!!!" i screamed.

dont get me wrong i usually dont care about my cloth this much but i have to impress adam's mom. i have to get her blessing.

"dav.. calm down baby , i'll search you just sit and relax." adam said then stood up and started searching. i sat on my bed with my head on my palms.

after about 10 minutes adam screamed a 'i found it'

my head shot up and looked at what adam was holding. it was a light purple dress, my mom's dress. (dress on the side).

i walked slowly to him and held the dress in ny hands. i looked at adam and gave him a thank you smile.

"go change!!" adam pushed me to the bathroom.

i entered and put the dress on. i looked at my self in the miror. i look just like mom. i really miss that women.

i left the bathroom and saw adam holding a pair of black heels.

"put these on." he said and i did as i was told.

kate entered the room and panic was all over her face.

"you're meeting jade??" she asked.

"word travels fast" i replied.

"you look great honey, but this is jade we're talking about jade. i love the outfit but you have to fix your hair and put on make up." she said walking to my vanity and mentioning for me to follow her. i sat at my chair and she started by doing my make up.

"please dont turn her into a barbie doll." adam pleaded.

"dont worry kid." kate said teasingly.

"kate!! dont call me a kid!!" adam whined.

"adam man up" kate teased again.

he pouted. i looked at him and then smiled.

he looked at me "this is the part where you kiss my pout" he said. i laughed and kissed his pout.

kate laughed at us. "you two are so adorable." she said and i blushed.

______

2hours later.

kate finally finished. my make up was light but at the same time making me look good. my hair was down in lose curls.

"you look beautiful" adam said wrapping his arms around me. i smiled and when i leaned in to kiss him, kate intruped.

"that's not gonna happen. why you start kissing you'll end up making out and you'll ruin her lipstick and hair." kate said sternly.

adam glared at kate and she laughed.

"stop it adam" kate said.

"no you stop it. i cant control my wolf !" he said angirly.

i kissed him on the lips and pulled away after 2 seconds.

"happy now?" i asked

"very" he replied.

"here's your purse and i put your lipstick in it because i know you wont listen to me and kiss. just have fun" kate said.

"thanks mo- i mean kate" i said and kate gave me a sad smile. gosh im so stupid. why would i even call her mom!?

'you miss her so much that why' skylar told me

'i know but together we're stronger, i love you sky' i said

'i love you too dav' skylar replied