the attack

davina's pov.

i directly went to my room and locked the door. adam's shirt was still on my bed. i hugged it and started crying. this is too much for me. my life is a complete mess. i really want to be with him but for some reason i'm not giving in. i know i'm hurt , i know my wolf is hurt and most of all i know he's hurt. but my life has enough drama. after the talk with adam , i didn't want to ruin his life anymore. i didn't want to do it anymore.

'davina could you please come to my office. i know you're in your room.' uncle logan mindlinked me.

great now i have to face him. i'm really not in the mood of alpha stuff.

i wiped my tears and went to his office. i knocked on the door and i head a 'come in' . i entered the office and closed the door behind me.

"you wanted to talk to me?" i asked him. i'm really curious about what he wants to talk about.

"yes. nichole came to me an hour ago. " he laughed. why is he laughing? shouldn't he shout at my actions?
"you seriously forbidden her from talking , not even looking at adam? "

he laughed harder.

"she's the one being a complete bitch and stealing other people's mates."
i huffed. he just kept laughing.

"what are you laughing at?" i was pissed. i mean this is not a joke.

"kate, my wife, did the same with a girl when we first met ." he laughed again.

"how did she order her.?"
kate isn't an alpha. she has alpha blood but she cannot order people.

"she made her brother do it." i laughed . this is atually funny.

"so you aren't gonna lecture me about it?" i asked.
if i did this back home , my father would have grounded me for a year.

"no. i know you did it for a reason."

wow. just wow. i got a cool uncle. woohoo.

"okay so care to tell me what happened? why were you crying?"

shit. how does he know .

i told him everything. literly everything. from the moment we met till our kiss.

"davina. why aren't you giving in? and don't tell me because he hurt you. there is another reason behind this"

he stood from his chair and sat before me. he held my hands in his and waited for my answer.

i sighed. i'm going to tell him. besides, i have to tell someone.

"i- i completely saved my self for him. but he didn't even wait for me. he did it way many times and i, i was a complete virgin. i didn't even kissed a guy. not to mention i never even went on a date with someone because i was too scared i would fall in love with that person and wont love my mate as much. "

"but i'm a complete fool you know, i waited for nothing. it really broke my heart to know that he was the player. plus, he stole my first kiss. aren't all these reasons enough not to forgive him? "

he sighed.

"davina i don't know why the heck he did it but i'm sure , at the end of the day, you will make the right decision."

i hugged him. i really needed that hug. he kissed my forehead .

"i have to go. ill see you later. "
i told him and stood up.

"oh yeah, today we have training. and you're gonna lead it. " he said and i saw pride in his eyes.

"okay. thank you uncle for doing this." i hugged him then walked outside.