my gift

dedicated to wolfpack2019 . thank you so much for your support.

________________________

"beta jordan is dead" the boy said.
I was taken back by what he said. Out of all times, he had to die today! Okay that was harsh, it was probably not his fault he died.. but c'mon! Give me a break people!

"WHAT?" i scream jumping out of my place. I winced as my pain shot through my leg. Stupid rogue.

"his mate got killed by a rogue and he took his own life." The boy trailed slowly, almost afraid that i'd rid his head off.

i put my head between my hands as i let out a frustrated sigh. why is this happening? Oh god, i think i'm going to faint.

"what are we gonna do?" i asked to no one in particular as tried to rub my brain for some ideas. Everything is just falling apart.

the door swung open and i was ready to snap at the person at the door, but then i realize it was just lucy and dylan so i calmed down a little bit.

i was engulfed in a hug by dylan. I always loved his hugs. He's so tall so whenever he hugged me i would hear his heart beats.

I quickly pulled away as i heard adam growl. Abort mission! I repeat , abort mission!

"wow dude chill, i have a mate." dylan deadpanned.

"didnt seem so when you kissed her" adam replied harshly.

I grimaced at that. Bad move dav , that was a pretty bad move . But c'mon can you blame me?

Uncle logan cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention. Dang, i wish i had that effect on people. That dude has some serious alpha skills i need to learn.

"Dylan , starting tomorrow, you'd become the new beta of the lightening moon pack" uncle logan declared as i let out a squeal of excitement and jumped a little bit as i held onto adam's arm.

Dylan was taken back by what he heard . "you don't have to do this" he replied calmly, but he didn't seem so calm because he was fidgeting in his place.

"You're the only choice kid, it's either you or lucy." Uncle logan stated.

"What!? No! Lucy is a delta , i'm the beta. I'll take it. " dylan whined like a baby.

I rolled my eyes at his behavior. So childish as always.

My mouth dropped open as dylan hugged uncle logan tightly , and when i say tightly , i mean squeezing the living day light out of him.

Uncle logan elbowed dylan in the stomach and dylan let out a groan of pain and bent over.

"I'm still your alpha kid! Behave!" Uncle logan
Shouted trying to regain his composure, but i sensed amusement in his tone, and the small smile on his face gave him away.

"lets get you home." lucy cheered, helping me up.
i stood up and was walking to the door when i felt someone grip my wrist gently.

"um could you give us a minute?" adam asked , rubbing the back of his neck.

they nodded and left the room with dylan closing the door, but i didn't miss the wink he sent my way, obviously indicating that something was going to happen after he leaves. I shook my head and turned to look at adam.