stay away

davina's pov.

my uncle came rushing in and instantly hugged me.

"dav!!! you scared the shit out of me. i thought something bad happened to you." he exclaimed as soon as he pulled back.

as i said before, ny uncle is the cool type of a person, he even swears!! i swear im lucky to have him.

"im sorry " i said looking at the ground.

"its okay. um guys could you give us a moment?" uncle logan asked lucy, dylan and victoria. they nodded and left the office.

"dav, i found something." he whispered.

i suddenly became curious. "what did you find? " i asked

"its some kind of. wait come , i'll show you." he pulled my hand and we went into the woods.

we shifted and skylar was happy to be finally set free. i ran after uncle logan for about 10 minutes until he stopped . i went behind a tree, shifted back and then wore my cloth. i came back to find uncle logan already shifted and dressed.

"what's this?" i asked completely surprised.

"i dont know. " was his only reply.

'skylar do you know what is this?' i asked her.

'i have no idea' she said.

"look" he said . i put his hand it went through it. it was like inserting your hand in water, you can see it but you feel something around it.

"ill enter it." i said.

"no. it may be dangerous." he said worried.

"i'll create my shield." i said. he hesitated then nodded.

i created my shield then i tried going through. i did go through. it was a land. it had a pack house and everything in a pack teritorry. i went back out and uncle logan gave me the what-did-you-see-look.

"well?" he asked.

"there's a pack house and everything a pack teritorry has. but what is it doing in our teritorry? " i asked totally confused.

"let me see." he tryed walking through it but he was pulled back by a force.

"what was that?" i asked blindfounded.

"how did you get in and i didnt?" he asked.

'its the shield.' skylar said.

"skylar is saying that its my shield" i said.

"then put me in your shield" he said . i nodded and i created the shield once again. we entered together and he saw everything. there were werewolfs walking and someone passed through us. like freakin passed through us. they werent normal werewolfs. they were rouges.

"why cant they see us? " uncle asked

'um skylar?' i said.

'its the shield. it hid you. you didnt want them to see you so it hid you. davina dont unestimate our gift.' skylar said annoyed .

'thanks sky.' i said then told my uncle what she said.

"lets get out of here." he said. i nodded. we left the place.

"lets get back and tell the pack" i said he nodded. we shifted and ran back to the pack house.

"you go get cleaned and tomorrow you have school. and no agruing." he said and i nodded.

i went to my room , took a shower, wore my pjs and slept.

________________________

i woke up groaning. fuck school. i dont wanna go to that hell whole!!

i wore black leggings with a black sleeveless shirt along with a maroon lether jacket. i wore my black doctor martens . i kept my hair natural due to being lazy , and i wore a maroon beanie. (outfit on the side) .

i went down to find the guys waiting for me. i entered my car with them doing the same. no one said a word the whole road.

"oh dav, lucy, victoria has to talk to a teacher and im going with her. i'll see you later. " he said kissing my forehead. "stay strong." he said and i smiled a weak smile.

i tangled hands with lucy and we entered the school. everybody was looking at me and whispering stuff. great now everybody is gossiping about te scene i made . just great.

we walked to our first class and waited for the teacher. adam entered and was walking towards me when lucy gave him a look and he backed away to the seat in the back. zack then entered and came and sat behind me.

"hey dav. are you free tomorrow night?" he asked with hope in his eyes.

"i-i , i cant. im sorry." i said standing up then walking out of class.

i heard footsteps behind me so i turned around.

"zack i-" it wasnt zack. it was adam.

"davina please listen up. " he pleaded

"stay away. dont you understand!? i dont want you as my mate anymore. so stay away and i never want to see your face ever again. " i spatted out.

he looked hurt, alot. well he should be. im not the only one who should be hurt.

"why wont you let me explain." he said annoyed.

"because i've seen enough. an what is your excuse? she kissed you ? i wont believe it. i cant believe i acually thought you wanted me for me, not for my wolf." i said getting angrier by the minute.

"davina you're always saying this. i rejected you because i thought you were a rouge. yes i admitt it. i was scared davina. what if you were really a rouge and you used us being mates for your advantage and take down my pack? davina that's what i thought of. it never mattered for me that you were a white wolf or an alpha , all that mattered was that i wanted you back because you weren't a rouge. i became a player because i didnt want to stick with a girl for you. i waited for you for a year and when i found you i was the happiest person on earth. but then you smelt like a rouge and i had to put my pack first and im 100 percent sure you'd do the same." he said , he was really angry.

he did make sense and i'd do the same but i cant show him defeat. that doesnt change the fact that he cheated on me.

"just go away adam. " i said walking away.

i sat outside the school waiting for the next class to start.
the day went in a blurr and soon it was lunch time.

lucy and dylan ran to me.

"davina you have to see this." dylan said handing me a phone while trying to catch his breath. i stood there in shock as i watched the video.

5 words could describe me : i am a true idiot.