A simple surprise

davina's pov.

i was running in the woods in wolf form, faster than i ever ran. the day was sunny, birds flying. everything was perfect. i was sitting at the lake when i heard that voice. daddy... "daddy, dad were are you" i screamed hoping he would hear me. "princess."
"daddy" i spotted him wearing an all white outfit. i ran into his arms and hugged him.
"i missed you so much." i said crying.
"dav. everything will get much better,trust me. follow your heart and don't doubt yourself."
what was that supposed to mean?
"what do you mean daddy?"
"you'll see. i have to go now." he kissed my forehead and then disapeared.

"davina. dav wake up. davinaa."

i woke up and realized it was adam waking me up. wait adam? what the hell is he doing in my room!?

"what are you doing here!? get out"
"you're the one who was screaming. and if it wasn't for my wolf i wouldn't have came in here."

That jerk ! so you put jerk mode on? well ,two can play this game.

"get out you jerk or i swear i would kill you right now."

"i don't think you can do that princess."

"oh really? last time i checked i'm a white wolf, daughter of the most powerful alpha, had the strongest pack in the U.S , was the top warrior in my pack. is that enough for you to know that i can beat the shit out of you mr. alpha?"

he had a shocked face and i instantly laughed.

"what are you laughing at?"
"your face duhh" i said like it was the most obvious thing.
"well i don't think you're right. girls at school would kill themselves just for me to look at them."

"showoff."i scoffed.

that gave me an idea of revenge. keep talking alpha, you might just be digging your grave.

"get out i need my beauty sleep." i said getting out of bed and dragging him out.

"my shirt looks good on you." he said and smirked. gosh how many times does this boy smirks in a day. does he not know how to smile!?!??

"i'm not the one who switched the shirts idiot."

"i'm glad i did." he pecked my lips and with that he left.

that bastard stole my first kiss. i'm so gonna kill him.

i once again fell asleep.
__________________________
next day.

'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.' ughh why is my life a living hell. i went to the bathroom , took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and wore the cloth they gave me which was a mint green skater skirt and a black top.( pic on the side) and my black sandals. i went outside my room and saw dylan.
"dylan!!!" i shouted his name.
"hey dav. what's up?"
"adam's near lets start the plan."
"okay"
"he's here."

"babe i missed you. are you okay now."dylan asked.

"yeah i'm fine. i missed you so much."
i replied. i felt adam's glare burning through my head. if looks could kill, we'd be dead by now.

i put my hands on his neck and his hands were around my waist.

we leaned in and kissed.

'ewww i'm kissing you' i mind linked dylan.

"you think i'm enjoying!? you owe me missy." he mind linked back.

dylan was removed from my grasp and was punched. who did it? yup that's right. mister bad boy alpha adam.

i growled at adam. "leave him alone." i screamed at him.

"why'd you kiss him?" he asked.
' see!!! he cares' stupid skylar said
'shut up wolfie. he rejected us'