they know

dedicated to braylinnH thank you so much.!!

"they found out" he said with fear in his eyes.

"what do you mean by they finding out? and who are they." i said confused and slightly afraid.

he sighed and pulled us to his office. he closed the door and locked it. he put his hands on the desk supporting his weight and sighed again before speaking .

"the rouges know that you are a white wolf that's why they tried to kill you when they attacked your pack. they killed everyone using silver. i dont know how did they even hold it. but they just did. they knew you were adam's mate so they attacked adam's pack to pull you there. you went and fell for their trap. they couldn't kill you because adam's pack killed most of them." he said. okay now im worried. why the heck do they want to kill me.

"we arleady know that. " adam said. "well atleast part of it. but what did they find out?"

"you were supposed to discover your powers when you were 14 but you didnt. so they thought you didnt have the gift. but they sent a wolf to kill you but faced adam. you came and your powers were set free at the burst of emotions. you thought that you killed the rouge but you didnt. you never moved him. he went back to his group and told them that you had your powers. and now they're after you. davina they are dangerous you have to hide." he said. i could tell he was serious and scared. he didnt want to lose me nor did i want to lose him. god gave me a second chance father and im not giving up.

"they'll hurt you to get to me." i said and tears started forming in my eyes.
he hugged me like his life depended on that hug.

"davina honey you are more important. you are the future of this pack. im just the past." he wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

"how did you know about this?" adam suddenly asked.

"yeah how did you find out? " i asked with curiousity. i mean how did he know all this.

"damien, a pack member was caught sneeking out of the teritorry a couple of times so i sent one of the trakers to see where is he going so he found out he was meeting with rouges. i put him in the cell and made him confessed everything." he said.

"what if there are more?" i asked.

"thats why we are gonna keep you safe. from now on you will spend every moment with adam,dylan and lucy along with a couple of our best fighters who will watch you from a far space." he said and i nodded.

we left the office and i went to my room.
__________________________

"davina kiss me." adam said.

i didnt reply

"dav kiss me" again i didnt reply

"davina kiss me"

"adam nock it off."

"dude you discust me " dylan said

"how about you go kiss you mate?" adam said and dylan took victoria in his hands and kissed her.

"guys you're making it hard for me." lucy said. she still didnt find her mate. i wish she does soon. but a nice and sweet mate, not a cocky bastard like mine.

its been 2 weaks since our talk with uncle logan and i got to know adam and he got to know me. we are completely comftable around each other. but he is wayyyyy to comftable.
he keeps telling me stuff like kiss me or give me a smootch and stuff, infront of lucy ,dylan and victoria. im sure he lost it.

'oh shut up you love it' skylar said.

'shut up wolfie' i said playfully.

we walked into class and adam sat beside me. no one at school knows about us being mates. adam didnt announce it and im not gonna do. because if i do he'll think i accepted him and thats not gonna happen until he proves his self that he's not a player anymore.

i was taking out my notebook and pencil case when nichole came and started 'flirting' with my mate. and adam wasnt pushing her away. no not at all he's flirting back. oh no he didnt.

"um honey i think i ordered you something." i said with a smile. a fake one.

"um honey i think your uncle freed me from your order." she backfired. did her parents not teach her how to talk to alphas? she just crossed the line.

"im still your alpha so respect me you bitch." her wolf instantly submitted to me.

"you'll have an extra hour training for disrespecting me."
she nodded and moved to her seat.

okay i know i was mean but she disrepected me. i dont care if she's a bitch and the school's queen bee. im an alpha that should be respected. especially when another alpha is around. i dont want him to think that i cant handle my pack.

"what's with the over reaction. and what's that order about?" adam asked.

"its none of your concern and maybe if you continue like that you might wanna find yourself a new mate." i said with anger in my vioce. i mean he just flirted with her infront of me. is he trying to win me here? well its not working.

"you're jealous." he said wiggling his eye brows.

"am not."

"yes you are"

"no im not."

our little argument was cut off by the teacher walking in. yayy i won my words were the last. i know , im childish.

i felt a hot breath on my neck "you are." he said then pulled away and smirked.

"i win" damn it.