sorry

guys if anybody knows how to make a trialer , i desperately need one.

in the video was adam talking to zack and laughing. then nichole threw herself at him and started kissing him. he tryed pulling away but she kept him in place and then i showed up.

oh my gosh. he did say the truth.

"i have to find adam" i said turning around and entering the cafeteria.

once i entered the lights turned off and there was a spottlight placed on me and another one on adam , who is currently standing on a table with a guitar in his hands.

Can't blame you for thinking
That you never really knew me at all
I tried to deny you
But nothing ever made me feel so wrong

I thought I was protecting you
From everything that I go through
But I know that we got lost along the way

Here I am with all my heart
I hope you understand
I know I let you down
But I'm never gonna make
That mistake again
You brought me closer
To who I really am
Come take my hand
I want the world to see
What you mean to me
What you mean to me

Just know that I'm sorry
I never wanted to make you feel so small
Our story is just beginning
But let the truth break down these walls (oh yeah yeah)

And every time I think of you
I think of how you pushed me through
And show me how much better I could be

Here I am with all my heart
I hope you understand
I know I let you down
But I'm never gonna make
That mistake again
You brought me closer
To who I really am
Come take my hand
I want the world to see
What you mean to me (yeah)

You make me feel like I'm myself
Instead of being someone else
I wanna live that every day
You say what no one else was saying
You know exactly how to get to me
You know it's what I need
It's what I need yeah

Here I am with all my heart
I hope you understand (I hope you understand)
I know I let you down
But I'm never gonna make that mistake again (that mistake again)
You brought me closer
To who I really am
So come take my hand
I want the world to see
What you mean to me
What you mean to me

he sang as i stood in shock.

"davina i was stupid for not pushing her. i know i did a huge mistake, but please,please davina forgive me. "

everyone was staring at me waiting for my response. adam got off the table and stood infront of me. "i love you." those simple three words can change my whole world. this one person can mean the whole world.

it took alot of courage but i know i mean it. " i love you too" i whispered but somehow the whole cafeteria heard it and erupted with cheers. our lips connected and i was in heaven. every time he kisses me the whole world around us freezes and time stops. our lips moved in sync and nothing could be more perfect. we pulled away and he rested his forehead on mine, we stared into each other's eyes until i spoke.

"you didnt have to do this". i said not breaking eye contact.

"you're the one who would'nt let me explain." he protest pouting. oh my god he's so cute.

" what i mean is, someone recorded what happened and i saw the whole thing. i was going to appologize and when i entered you started singing a song from a disney movie. the cool bad alpha just sang a starstruck song." i teased

"oh shut up" he said then kissed my lips.

" if you're done kissing can we head to class because we're gonna be late if you dont stop." dylan said interrupting our kiss.

we all laughed and we started walking until the devil herself appeared.

" alpha, i think you kissed me back, and you were quite enjoying it. i dont think davina knows this but we had fun last night, alot." nichole appeared and said.

"what are you talking about you bitch!?" adam shouted, his eyes changing from their forest green color to midnight black."

right now im so confused. he wouldnt do that, would he? no adam cares for me. besides i didnt feel the pang in my heart.

' davina she's lying.' skylar said.

'i figured that out but how did you know ?' i asked her.

'jayden told me, a wolf can never lie to his mate.' she siad.

' yeah. thanks sky, besides i didnt feel the pang so nothing happend. i trust him. ' i said smiling.

i smirked. " why are you smirking?" lucy asked

" you really think i would believe that bull shit ? well i dont. if you really did the thing with adam why didnt i feel the pang honey? and adam's wolf said that it isnt true. besides, i trust adam." i finished with a smirk forming on my lips.

"you dont know what hit you davina." she said glaring at me.

i punshed her and looked in her eyes
"dont disrespect your alpha sweatheart" i said sweetly.

we walked out of the cafeteria with people whispering.

"damn you're harsh." adam said playfully.

i punshed his arm but couldnt hold the smile that was tugging on my lips.

adam took my hand and he spun me around.

"where are you going?" victoria asked.

"we're ditching. cover for us." he said like its the randomest thing on earth.

"where are we going?" i asked.

"its a surprise."

we walked to his car and he opened the door for me.

"well arent you a gentleman." i said teasing him.

"anything for my princess." he said before walking to the driver's seat.

"where are we going?" i asked again.

"already told you, its a surprise." he said smirking.

"i hate surprises" i said pouting and crossing my hands like a five year old.

"well better start liking them." he said pecking me on my lips.

suddenly im not so angry anymore.