love is in the air

dedicated to wennndee. thank you for voting!!!

( bikinis on the side)

its been two days since adam's and i's kiss. it might seem clitche , but it was magical. it seemed like its the right thing to do.

'meet me at the beach.' adam mindlinked me.

'why?' i mindlinked back.

'because we didnt get to go last time. oh and bring lucy and dylan and victoria along.' he said.

'okay meet you there.' i replied.

right now im grinning from ear to ear. dylan and lucy's rooms are right beside mine so i walked in the corridore and started shouting.

'lucy, dylan , victoria get your lazy asses up we're going to the beach. "

suddenly their doors bursted open.

"did you say the beach?" lucy said.

"like where there is water and sand and stuff." dylan added.

"yes the beach, and i know what a beach is you dumpie." i replied in a duh tone.

they shared a look before rushing to their rooms.

i entered my room and started getting ready. i wore a water blue bikini and wore shorts and a crop top above them. i wore my flip flops and went outside my room to find the guys waiting for me.

"lets go." they nodded and followed me.

we entered my car ( which uncle logan bought me) and we went to the beach.

__________________________

i parked the car and we all got out.

"davina , over here." i turned around to see adam waving at us . i smiled and we walked there.

"ohhhh so thats why she was so excited. adam's here." lucy squealed.

dylan shook his head while chuckling.

we went to were they were sitting and smiled at adam. damn, that guy has a fine body. he has six, no eight packs. okay davina compose yourself , its just a hot guy with a hot body who happens to be my mate.

"if you want to stare lets take it to another place." adam whispered in my ear.

i started blushing furiously. shit he caught me.

"now its not fair for you to stare and i dont?" he smirked.

i smacked his arm playfully. he smiled that awsome smile of his. davina what the heck happened to you. you dont drool over boys.

'but its our mate.' skylar , my smartass wolf said.

'shut it wolfie.' i replied playfully.

i took off my shorts and crop top and sure adam was staring.

"close your mouth honey you might catch flies." i whispered in his ears.

he didnt move. i shook him but his eyes were focused on my body.

"adam!!! my eyes are up here." i said annoyed.

"nah, i like the view here better." he replied. i shook my head and turned to see lucy all nervous and somehow a wreck. what's up with her. she was wearing an american flag bikini and victoria who was now swimming with dylan is wearing a blue dotted one.

zack and chace, adam's beta and delta, were there too. chace was making out with his girlfriend who happens to be one of nichole's minions, kelie.