did not expect it

unknown pov.

that bitch nicole fucked up!!

"nicole you did it all wrong!! adam and davina are closer than ever , how are we supposed to kidnap her now you idiot" i screamed at her. she lowered her head in submission.

"look, here's the plan, master you call her to your office and she'll come because she trusts you, and then we'll come out and kidnap her." Erlik said.

i nodded , its the only way, i didn't realize it'd be that hard to get her.

"today , four pm , im gonna call her and we're gonna kidnap her . understood?" i said so coldly

"yes master" they replied in unison.

dav's pov

"eww dylanstop eating like a pig!!" lucy exclaimed.

right now adam, lucy , dylan , victoria , zack and chace are in my pack house eating lunch. and lucy and dylan are arguing as usual.

"hey, chace is eating like a pig too!" dylan protested.

"he looks cute" she replied looking away carelessly

"he looks like a fat kid who found the chocolate his mom hid. i cant believe dav allowed him in." dylan replied playfully.

"she let you in" she fired back.

i was trying hard to hold back my giggles.

chace looked up from his plate, clearly oblivious to what's happening around him.  we couldn't help ourselves anymore and laughing our asses off.

"okay knock it off guys." i said

i'm feeling kinda sorry for zack, he's the only one in our group who is still mateless, i just hope that he finds his mate, and if he already did, i hope she didn't reject him. he is pretty hot and so awesome to be around. i already made it clear that we are just friends and he took it good.

uncle logan entered the kitchen and stopped in his track and look at us.

"dav, adam i need to talk to you. dylan, victoria lucy and chace go fuck or something. zack, i'm afraid you'll have to find someone to fuck" uncle logan said , pouting while talking to zack.

i facepalmed myself, yes my uncle was that cool. "uncle!!!" i called in a high pitched voice clearly embarrassed. 

they looked at each other awkwardly, walking outside.and what's funny is that they replied with a 'yes alpha'. and walked outside. adam was trying to hide his laugh but failing miserably.

"gosh you're so awesome" adam said.
uncle logan smirked before talking.
"i want you to meet someone."

two girls entered the kitchen. the first one was with a very pale skin and blond hair and hazel eyes and the other was with dirty blond hair and dark brown eyes and had a tanned skin.

i growled at them because the first one was a vampire and the other was a witch! why did uncle bring them here!? i noticed adam did the same but uncle stood in front of them protecting them.

"stop" he used his alpha voice and i quickly submitted. adam on the other hand only calmed down because logan was not his alpha.

"logan, you don't understand. she is a vampire and the other is a witch!" i said

"i'm not a witch" the one with dirty blond hair said and she was so polite.
the vampire looked at me with ... love?

she moved forward to me but the other one held her. "natalia" she warned her but her eyes held so much affection, as if a million thoughts are running through her mind. who is she?