Beginning

EDITED: 09/20/2021

A FEW THINGS TO KNOW:

* Pan is Goku and Chi-Chi's daughter. Why? Because I can.
* THIS IS AN AU!!!
* This is a Trupan fanfic! Side pairings are Goten x Bulla and Gohan x Marron.
* This is my ONLY disclaimer - I own NOTHING Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon GT, or Dragon Ball Super.

I am simply a girl who loves writing fanfics for her OTP.

Part I - In Which a Monster Falls In Love With the Weakling

I. The Beginning

Goku was not a man who frightened easily. He had seen terrors in his childhood and teenage years that no man should see, so being fearful over things, especially things he couldn't change, seemed silly.

But at the moment, Goku was terrified. He could feel his mate's restless energy from behind the bed-chamber doors. She had been in labor for two days, and the baby seemed to be just as stubborn as her mother. The nurses stated that the baby needed time, but Goku knew deep down that something was wrong. Chi-Chi had birthed their two sons with no problems.

"Dad?" Gohan walked into the hallway as he held little Goten's hand.

Goku stared at his two sons as they walked towards him. They were his pride and joy. Goku had thought their family had been perfect the way they were. He had his Chi, a firecracker at times, but the sweetest and softest woman Goku had ever met. And he had his boys. Gohan had just turned twelve. His dark black hair was cut short for training. Goten was their youngest son, and he had just turned three. His hair was wilder than his brother's. Both boys favored Goku in looks, and he had thought they were all that he had needed.

And then Chi-Chi ended up pregnant again, and this time, it would be a little girl. Goku's world changed then as he thought of a little girl, a little Chi-Chi, as he liked to think of her, running through their castle hallways and filling it with giggles. He had been so excited, but now worry and fear gripped him tight. Something was wrong with his little girl.

"Have you two been enjoying yourselves?" Goku asked them.

It was October 31st, All Hallows' Eve, the day where the earth celebrated the dead. They believed that it was the time of the year where the veil between the world of the living and the world of the dead was so thin that those who have passed could cross over or be reached. People spent the day carving pumpkins and fixing sweets for their deceased loved ones. The children went door to door dressed up in costumes to blend in with the supernatural beings that walked among them for the night and got candy to enjoy and share.

"We had a lot of fun!" Gohan smiled brightly.

"I got candy!" Goten told Goku in excitement.

"Really?" Goku grinned at his youngest son, "you'll have to share some with me, okay?"

"Mhm!" Goten nodded.

"Mom's going to be okay, right?" Gohan asked his father as he frowned at the door. "Her and the baby will be fine, won't they, Dad? She's been in labor for a long time," he said worriedly.

Goku didn't want to lie to Gohan, so he said, "all babies are born differently. It seems your sister is being stubborn and taking her time," he said.