Chapter 3

[A/N]: Well... There was a lot more comments o the last chapter then I expected and I think I loved it xD this chappie is dedicates to Jaysbirdd1 for making my multimedia! :D isn't it totes adorbs?!

[Louis' P.O.V]

The only "test" I allowed to happen was the taking of Harry's blood pressure, just to make sure the strange p word Dr. Shell mentioned wasn't a risk. He said it didn't generally occur until later on in the pregnancy, which didn't help my growing anxiety. Once again, I dragged him off to the side.

"I have no idea what's happening, Lucca, and Harry obviously won't know, I just... tell me what to do?" I pleaded.

"First off," Dr. Shell raised a finger. "Relax."

"I am relaxed," I hissed.

"You are more relaxed than you could be," he agreed. "You could be screaming and flipping stuff, calling me a liar."

I rolled my eyes, "I wouldn't do that to Harry. He's... he's excited for this. He asked me a long time  ago if we could 'make a baby'. I didn't exactly think it was possible, though."

"Well Harry's a different type of guy," Dr. Shell looked to the younger lad.

"So how did it happen?" I shook my head in awe. "He has a female reproduction system attached to his..."

I trailed off, but Dr. Shell nodded, "Rectum, yes."

"I'm not a doctor, but isn't the large intestine supposed to be there?" my mind was reeling.

"They both are... they both come together at the very bottom to attach to the rectum, like a V, or a path with two ways if you need a better mental image. Honestly, I don't even understand," Dr. Shell sighed.

"But that's your job! You're supposed to understand so that nothing bad happens and I don't lose them!" I panicked.

"I know the basis of what I'm doing," he soothed. "You're going to refer to Harry and baby as 'them' now, huh?"

Harry was seated on the bed, pouting and glaring at the ultrasound. He'd tried to convince  Dr. Shell to leave it on, because he didn't want to stop looking at the baby, but Dr. Shell had simply chuckled and shut off the machine. I cracked a smile, "He's so adorable..."

"You're right about him being excited," he laughed.

"So are you gonna give me a run down of what's happening?" I asked nervously.

Dr. Shell patted my shoulder, "I'll try my best to make sure both your Harry and your baby are alright. But the baby will have to be delivered by cesarean section... or we'd be in danger of losing them both. Harry has no lady parts, in case you didn't know. His body's not made to deliver a child and we could lose
both of them if he attempted."

"Cesarean section it is, then," I squeaked.

"Like I said... April, but we'll keep a close watch. As soon as this baby is ready, we want it out," he continued. "We just need him to be able to carry the baby safely and without complications... his blood tests are showing that he should be able to so far. Prenatal vitamins... I'll give you some good ones. I can also give you something for his morning sickness."

I clasped my hands, "How often should we come for check ups like... once every other day?"

Dr. Shell seized my shoulders, "Louis. I will sedate you for the entirety of this pregnancy if I have to."

I sucked in a deep breath, "Okay... check ups?"

"Once every two weeks," he released me and offered a smile. "And if you feel like he's acting weird or sicker than normal bring him back here."

"Okay..." I nodded, turning slowly as I processed everything. "Are we good to go? The medicine?"

"I can bring that to you," he waved a hand. "You and Harry can go home and... well, are you planning on telling friends and family?"

"Well I'm going to have to," I shrugged. "Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Chris see him everyday. It's my mum's first grandbaby... oh crap. She might kill me, now that I think about it. She was telling me before that she's too young to be a grandma."

"Have Harry tell her then," he chuckled. "It's hard to get mad at him."

I returned to Harry's side, smiling at the boy, "Ready to go, Kitten?"

"Yes!" he declared, moving his shirt back down to cover his stomach that he had been stroking, but he still kept a hand gently cradling his barely showing bump. My heart gave a unexpected flutter, and I offered the boy my hand.