Chapter 9 (mature)

[A/N]: We're watching Star Wars... In my Graphic Design. I've never seen an episode in my entire life, and I'll just watch it another time... maybe... but for now I'll write. Anybody know which episode Ewan McGregor is in? Obi Wan is old in this one. But I have a weakness for Ewan. ANYWAY this chapter is dedicated to GoodNightToYou for making me the totes adorbs multimedia! BABY FEEEETS

[Zayn's P.O.V] (after multiple requests xD)

When a strange alarm that didn't belong to me caused me to awaken, I attempted to stretch out my limbs as I groaned. However, my arm and leg brushed  something warm. It was then I realized how sore my arse was. My eyes fluttered open and I turned to find blue eyes staring back.

"Morning," Chris grinned.

I automatically remembered going to Chris' large house and falling into, or being thrown onto rather, his bed with him after helping Harry and Louis move in. We'd had sex before, but it was like every time with Chris was better than the last. Just thinking about it made me want it again, so I rolled over on top of the red-haired man to press my lips fervently against his.

"Ignore my morning breath," I breathed. "You, on the other hand, never have any... how is that possible?"

"You don't have morning breath," Chris chuckled pulling my lips back to his as he scratched lightly at my scalp behind my ears.

I hummed, squirming a bit so I could wiggle myself back between his legs. We were both still naked, so it would be so easy just to-

"You do know we're supposed to be getting ready," Chris laughed, pulling to raise his eyebrows.

"I'm good at quick showering and throwing on scrubs," I insisted. "And you don't have to be in until 11AM, right?"

"Correct," Chris ran his fingers through my tousled hair. It had yet to be quiffed.

"Well... you topped last night, so now-" I began.

"You want to make it difficult for me to sit in my office chair?" Chris grinned.

"Can we?" I pressed kisses, then dropped my voice into a deep purr. "Can we please?"

"You're unbelievably sexy," he groaned, pressing his lips to mine, almost in desperation, as he proceeded to rut his hips up into mine. "We've got about ten minutes to do this."

"That's enough time," I broke away from our embrace to lunge for the lube and the condom on the side table. "I figure we should always use condoms, even if were both clean. Guys getting pregnant these days, and what not."

"Cat boys getting pregnant," Chris laughed. "You're the kitty in this relationship."

"Yeah," I grinned, pulling back the covers and adjusting Chris' legs so I could open him up. We were both only half hard, but once I had two fingers curling and thrusting inside the older lad he was fully hard and panting with his eyes clenched shut as he clenched fistfulls of the sheet.

I removed my fingers, "Are we ready? Because we're running out of time."

"Go ahead," Chris nodded. "I like it to hurt a little."

"Masochistic," I raised my eyebrows.

Chris rolled his eyes and laughed, "It ends up feeling fantastic no matter what."

I stroked myself to full hardness and slipped on the condom before coating my cock in lube, "Well we need you to be able to wall through the lobby of old women. It's fine if you're stiff sitting in your office chair."

"So gentle," Chris touched his heart, and I used his distraction to push myself into him. "Shit... how is it that you're so... big?"

Chris only really swore during sex, which I found incredibly hot. It was if he was so pleased by everything else that whatever came to his mind ended up coming out of his mouth. The ginger man was tight and warm around me, and we didn't have much time, so I moved slowly at first, but built to a speed and force that had Chris' queen bed knocking against the wall. Our talking ceased, and the only sound filling the room was the squeak of the mattress, the thud of the headboard against the wall, and our moaning, panting, and groaning.

"I'm gonna come," Chris warned, and I could feel him stroking himself to the time of my rough thrusts.

I glanced at the bedside clock, "With two minutes to spare."

Chris' limbs wrapped around me, and I dropped my head to the crook of his neck and sped my thrusts up impossibly faster. The man beneath me stiffened, and then came into his hand with a groan in attempts to lessen the mess.

I came a few thrusts later, spurting into the condom and slumping weakly onto him. Once we'd caught our breath, I pulled out and rolled off of him to tie off the condom. I stood and shakily walked into his attached bathroom to flush the used rubber. I grabbed two warm linens to wipe the sweat and little bit of come off of us, then joined Chris back on the bed.

He grinned at me as I handed him the linen, sitting up and wincing, "Definitely gonna be sore. Are you happy?"

"You always make me happy," I poked one of his nipples to make him twitch and playfully grab at my hands. "Are you happy?"

"I'm happier with you than I have been for quite some time," he grinned, cupping my jaw so I'd lean forward and kiss him.

I stood and sighed sadly, "I need to hurry..."

"I'll find you something to eat," he climbed stiffly of the bed and kissed my cheek.

I threw on some briefs and my scrubs before brushing my teeth and hurrying into the kitchen. Chris handed me two paper bags and pulled me against him to kiss me. I offered him a smile as I pulled away, "How are you so perfect?"

Chris rolled his eyes, "You've got some yogurt, granola, and a banana in one bag. Then for lunch I gave you an apple... but I'm bringing you more food from somewhere. So think about what you want and then I can get it for you... oh!"

Chris turned around and grabbed a thermos off the counter, handing it to me. I grinned, "Tea?"

"Tea," he chuckled.

"I love you so damn much," I kissed him again, and he hugged me tightly.

"I love you, too," he slipped my keys and phone into my pocket. "Be careful and text me when you get to work."

I nodded, "Will do... I love you..."

"I love you, too. I think we could stay here all day and exchange affections but then you'd be late," he patted my bum. "I'll walk you to your car."

So he walked me to my car, helping me get everything situated and then kissing me once more before I pulled out of the driveway. I now understood why Louis and Harry, and Liam and Niall all hated leaving each other. I just wanted to stay with Chris all day and lay around with him. But luckily, I'd see him for lunch, and I didn't think he'd mind if I stayed the night with him again
[Harry's P.O.V]

My Louis had to leave me and go to work. I did not like days when my Louis had to leave me. The only good thing about the day was that I would get my Lucy back. She had stayed with Liam and Niall and Maisy... but Maisy did not bug her... while Louis and me moved into our new flat. I liked our new flat though. There was lots more space and Jelly Bean could have a room.

Louis made me toast and gave me applesauce and kisses... but then he had to work and I was sad. Liam and Niall came over and brought me my Lucy, so I sat in our recliner and cuddled with her. Jelly Bean was probably still sleeping, because he or she was not very wiggly. Niall came and sat in front of me while I was petting Lucy.

"Did you eat breakfast, Harry?" he asked.

"Yes," I told him. "My Louis made me toast and gave me some applesauce."

"Can I... can I touch Jelly Bean?" he asked.

I sighed, because Niall was always wanting to pet at where Jelly Bean was. But I moved my hands so Niall could. Yet, when Niall reached for my tummy Lucy hissed and swatted at him. I grinned, "Lucy says no."

Liam was on my couch, and he laughed at me, "What do you think Lucy will think of Jelly Bean?"

"I hope that they like each other," I let Lucy hop down so she could walk around before she found our new kitchen. "If they do not poor Lucy will have to stay in the kitchen only."

"At least you wouldn't have to get rid of Lucy," Niall shrugged, instantly petting at my tummy since Lucy would not hiss at him.

"Jelly Bean must come before Lucy, though," I tried to explain. "If I have to give my Lucy away for my Jelly Bean I will do it."

"Then you're going to be just fine as a dad," Niall patted my knee and moved away from Jelly Bean. Only he must have woke him or her up because Jelly Bean wiggled.

Niall was probably just trying to make me feel better since he had made me sad the day before. But I was not even mad at him, so I grinned at him, "Do you want to play UNO? We can play in the kitchen. I need to feed my Lucy."

"Yeah!" Niall grinned.

But then I remembered when Niall tried to trick me into giving him my Jelly Bean, and I pointed to warn him, "We do not make bets?"

"No bets," Niall promised. "Your baby, I know."

Liam looked up from his book, "Don't fight at all, you two."

I could not actually fight, or wrestle like Niall used to try and do with me, because Jelly Bean was inside of me and I had to keep him or her safe. In my tummy, Jelly Bean was very wiggly, so I petted my tummy so he or she would know I was paying attention.

Niall fed Lucy for me, because he said I should not bend down. I could if I needed to though. It just took awhile to lean down then back up again. We played cards for a few games, and I won a lot of them. Niall quit after he lost for like the fifth time, and he crossed his arms over his chest, "Not fair. You have Jelly Bean for good luck."

Jelly Bean was good luck in a way, because he or she was very special. Louis always told me that I was the special one because my body could make babies and help them grow like a girl's could, but to me Jelly Bean was the special one because he or she stayed in my tummy even though Dr. Shell did not know if it could happen. I thought that Jelly Bean had been lost once and I did not like it at all, so I could not let it happen again.

Niall had put up the cards, and he was going to get something from our fridge. But there was still a box on top that I remembered Louis telling me that it had cans in it. He had to move it for me so I could eat some applesauce. Before I could tell Niall to be careful he opened the door and the box fell on his head.

Niall made a squeaking sound and he fell too. I felt very afraid for him, because my Louis had gotten hit in the head before and it had scared me so bad, so I jumped up from my chair to help him, "Niall! You are okay?!"

"What the hell..." Niall groaned. I held my hands out to help him up, but he shook his head, "No, no, I got it..."

He stood shakily rubbing at his head. Niall did not look like he had it at all, so I called for Liam, "Um... Liam? Niall needs help!"

[Liam's P.O.V]

When Harry told me Niall needed help, I hadn't expected that he'd been hit in the head with a box of cans. Niall was standing wobbily by the fridge, and Harry, who usually had at least one hand on his belly, had both hands clutching Niall's arms as he stared at him worriedly.

"Niall, are you okay?" I asked, taking Harry's place. Harry grabbed Lucy, since she was trying to crawl into the box, and placed her outside the kitchen before he came back to Niall and I.

"Er..." Niall seemed to think for a minute. "My head... it hurts?"

"You are okay?" the kitten eared boy touched Niall's arm again.

Niall's brow furrowed, and he suddenly slumped forward into my arms, drawing a gasp from me as my heart raced faster in terror, "Nialler!"

"Just gonna sleep," he mumbled. "My head hurts?"

"What is wrong with him?" Harry whimpered.

"I think he's got a concussion," I murmured frantically, scooping the boy into my arms but rocking him gently to make him open his eyes. "You can't sleep, love. We need to go visit Dr. Shell."

"I can come?" Harry asked. "I will wear a big coat so no one can see my tummy if there is even people..."

"Yeah, sure," I shrugged absent mindedly, carrying Niall towards the door front door before remembering. "Can you grab my car keys Harry?"

"Yes," the younger lad turned with a hand on his belly to hurry back into the kitchen. The car wasn't locked, and I placed Niall in the backseat so Harry could keep him awake.

Harry came outside a few seconds later, pulling the coat he wore better across his round tummy. I hurried to take the keys from him, pointing to the car, "Sit in the back with Niall and keep him awake, alright?"