Chapter 10

[A/N]: Tuesday is my last day of school. THURSDAY I GRADUATE. HOLY SHAT. CAN I JUST. I can't. BEFORE I EXPLODE THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ETTSIE FOR MAKING ME THE LOVELY MULTIMEDIA! TIS LUCY AND HARRY :D

[Louis' P.O.V]

My Kitten and my baby were alright, Niall was alright, and Liam and I had just overreacted. I did feel a bit bad for snapping at Liam, because I could have called him back before I panicked, but he also could have taken two more seconds to explain what had happened. I'd already shot Zayn a text to inform him that I'd panicked for no reason and that Harry was fine. But now, Harry and I were sitting in the car park of a Macy's, because I knew they had maternity clothes. It would probably look a tad strange that I was buying them, but Harry desperately needed clothing. Even my big clothes barely fit over his tummy. The shirts were baggy everywhere else, and if the pants weren't pulled up into his tummy they fell off his skinny hips, but tighter pants made him feel constricted and uncomfortable.

"So you will... hurry?" Harry asked nervously, picking at a string on his coat.

"I'll shop as fast as I possibly can, lovely," I assured him gently. "Then I can go talk to my phone plan and add on another line... for you!"

"So that I can call you!" Harry grinned largely. "Then maybe I will not have to miss you so bad... well, I will always miss you when you are not with me..."

I leaned over to brush our lips together, pulling my phone out and setting it on his lap as I rubbed his swollen tummy, "I love you so much..."

"I love you, too!" he blushed.

"If you need anything call Zayn or Dr. Shell, alright?" I nodded at him. "You know how to get to contacts, right?"

"Yes!" Harry nodded, holding up my phone so he could show me. "This book thing button... then Dr. Shell starts with D... and Zayn starts with Z."

"Smart!" I declared, kissing his lips one last time before kissing his tummy. "You can play games on my phone until I get back as well, alright?"

Harry frowned slightly, nodding his head, "Okay..."

"I'm leaving the car on so you don't get cold," I informed him, slipping reluctantly from the vehicle. "Okay... be right back..."

I shut the door of the car and hurried inside, scanning the signs above for the maternity section. I found it towards the middle-left of the store, glancing around for other shoppers before slinking into the awkward area. I found multiple v-neck t-shirts that looked like they could be for both women and men, so I grabbed several colors of those. There were some jumpers, but most of them had writings that claimed 'worlds best mother' on them. Harry wasn't a mother, he was a father, but I was pretty sure that he was best when it came to carrying and growing babies.

It was difficult deciding on what sizes to get, because women were different than men, so I went two sizes higher since Harry was, like me, a guy. All of the jeans they had for pregnant bellies were awkward looking. They were a dark blue and had stretchy elastic around the waistband, so I only grabbed Harry one pair of those. If he liked them, I'd come back for more. Unfortunately, my time shopping in the maternity section alone came to an end when a very pregnant woman began looking at some floral-y shirts. I could feel a blush rising to my cheeks as I continued looking for Harry some sweatpants, when from behind me a voice asked, "Can I help you find something sir?"

I jumped, managing to whack my elbow on a clothes rack as I spun to face the lady worker, "N-no thanks, I've got it."

She chuckled, raising her eyebrows, "Shopping for a wife?"