Chapter 7 (Mature, read authors note!)

[A/N]: I know I said time would go faster, and it shall! Like.. A month or so every few chapters though! Or else we'd meet Jelly Bean way too soon! Anyway... this chapter is dedicated to  HachiLoves1D for making me the multimedia! :D It's Niam at their wedding scene and isn't it just fantastic?! Also, this chapter is a bit more... mature... than usual, as it was requested that I try um... rimming? So yeah. When you see the ***, and if you don't want to read about it, scroll till you see the next *** and the chapter from then on out isn't mature anymore xD Hope you enjoy!

[Liam's P.O.V]

Harry didn't let Niall come anywhere near him for about a week. The lad would tuck himself into the recliner with a protective hand on his growing bump. On this particular morning, however, Harry was sniffley after Louis left, so Niall offered him some chocolate. Harry still pouted, but spoke directly to Niall for the first time in several days, "Thank you..."

"Yay!" Niall screeched. "You forgave me!"

Harry rubbed his stomach gently, "Jelly Bean might be sleeping... so we have to talk quiet."

"When is Jelly Bean not sleeping?" Niall asked curiously, sitting in front of the recliner.

Harry continued to caress his stomach, "Dr. Shell said that babies sleep a lot. Sleep is healthy though and if they are healthy they grow!"

"But the baby can hear you now?" I spoke up, plopping down on the couch. Niall got up and hurried to sit on me.

"Yes," a smile formed on Harry's face. "Jelly Bean can hear mu-... mufgled?"

"Muffled," I chuckled.

"Muffled! Muffled sounds," Harry nodded. "I think Jelly Bean likes it though when Louis sings."

"Can you feel Jelly Bean moving?" Niall asked.

"No..." Harry frowned. "On the ulprasound I see when Jelly Bean moves... I just cannot feel yet."

"Maybe by the time you move into your new flat," I assured.

"We should move too," Niall pouted. "Lou said there was a flat building with lots of flats for rent down the street aways."

"I know Niall," I sighed. "You know us. We're never far from Lou."

"We are going to have the new flat and Jelly Bean's room ready before Jelly Bean comes," Harry announced happily.

"I heard that you all had a scare at Dr. Shell's last week?" Niall said. Harry, Louis, and I... or mainly Louis and I... had discussed it while Harry hid from Niall behind Louis.

"Do not like talking about it!" Harry moved both hands to his belly.

"Okay, okay," Niall soothed. "You don't have to..."

Harry nuzzled into the jumper he wore, petting at his stomach. I pressed a kiss to Niall's hair, "So Prince. What do you have on the agenda for today?"

"Maybe Harry will play cards with me," Niall shrugged.

I glanced at the younger boy to find him rubbing circles on his tummy and speaking softly, "My silly baby Jelly Bean, when will you let me feel you move?"

I chuckled, looking back to Niall, "He may be talking to you again but I don't think he'll play cards with you. You told him he had to give you his baby. Look at him. Do you think he would be alright with just giving up his kid?"

"I was kidding!" Niall whimpered, his ears falling into his hair. "I want a baby..."

"I know you do," I sighed. "Someday we can try to adopt."

Niall leaned his head on my shoulder, and I hugged him close for a few minutes. Harry was dozing off as he cradled his tummy, but then someone knocked rhythmically on the door. Niall and Harry both jumped, and Harry squeaked hopefully, "My Lou-Lou?"

"I don't think so," I patted Niall to slide him off my lap.

Harry covered his belly suspiciously, watching as I moved to open the door. I peeked out first, making sure it wasn't some stranger who was going to look in and see Harry, but instead I was met with a ginger haired man.

"Oh," I opened the door the the rest of the way. "Hi, Chris."

"Chris!" Harry crowed from behind me.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Niall called.

"And so the interrogation from your husband begins," Chris chuckled, and I allowed him to step into the flat.

"Don't have to work today, huh?" I asked as Chris stuffed his hands into his pockets.

"I do," Chris shook his head. "But not for another hour, and Zayn's already at work... so I thought I'd drop by and visit you all!"