Chapter 19

[A/N]: Hey guyyyss! Sorry it took me two days when normally I can updat faster! My laptop refused to connect to Sophie's wifi, and then when I was finally home my cousins and I went fishing! Or... it basically considered us eating food, catching bullfrogs, and exploring this little creek that ran off the lake. ANYWHOSER this chapter is dedicated to RockyStar152 for making me the adorable multimedia!

[Louis' P.O.V]

Harry woke up before Fionna did, surprisingly, whimpering and clutching his stomach pitifully. Dr. Shell was passed out on the air mattress he'd set up for himself, and Kepa was somewhere upstairs with Baxter. I had yet to fall asleep, too busy watching my Kitten and our baby. He turned his head, cringing into me as he groaned in pain.

"My poor Kitten," I crooned softly. "Are your stitches bothering you?"

"Hurts," he wheezed with a nod.

"Want me to wake up Dr. Shell and see if he can give you more medicine?" I asked him, brushing his curls away from his face. The boy shrugged, so I slid off the bed, prepared to hurry over to Dr. Shell. However, Fionna gave a loud cry that startled all of us. Dr. Shell sat up rubbing at his eyes before groggily pulling himself to his feet.

The baby had only made one loud sound and then had gone to her usual whimpers. Harry seemed to have forgotten about his stomach and was trying to sit up, asking, "Is okay? She is alright?"

I walked over and looked in to find her kicking her feet in frustration, and I nodded to him, "She's alright love, relax... wait for Dr. Shell to give you more medicine."

"Have to pee," Harry announced.

Dr. Shell walked over with a tube and a formula bag, and he looked to Harry, "It's been about thirteen hours since your surgery... you should probably walk around, even though I imagine you're feeling some pain right now."

"I will be okay... want to see my baby," Harry attempted to push himself up and swing his feet over the side. I turned and assisted him so he could stand, slightly hunched as he clutched his stomach with a grimace.

"You'll want to stand with good posture," Dr. Shell scolded slightly, opening the top to check Fionna's umbilical stump and to do a diaper change before he went to wash his hands to feed our baby.

Harry did as Dr. Shell said, but he stood and crooned to Fionna, using one of his fingers to stroke her tiny cheek, "Do not cry, Fionna... you are hungry, I know, and we will feed you. Do not be sad... it makes me sad when you are sad."

"Maybe she's not sad," I offered, reaching for her tiny little hand, knowing she'd grasp my finger. As her tiny hand wrapped around my finger, I was absolutely certain I was already wrapped around hers. Just looking at her still made me want to cry tears of joy, so I'd obviously give her anything she wanted when she was older and had mastered an adorable pleading look. With my hand holding her little hand away from her face, her other little hand slid up next to her cheek, brushing Harry's finger, and I grinned. "I think she's frustrated. Like Niall when Liam doesn't get food to him fast enough."

Harry giggled, then his nose scrunched and he murmured, "Tummy is still kind of big and hurts."

"You'll easily lose that baby belly," Dr. Shell said as he finally came over to insert the tube. "And the pain will eventually stop... you should probably go to the bathroom, because I know you hate this part... watching me put in the feeding tube."

Harry's face fell, and he shook his head, "Will stay with our poor baby..."

I looked to the younger boy, "After she goes back to sleep I'll walk you to the bathroom."