Epilogue

[A/N]: Let's do this! This may come as a shock, but I think I have run out of fanart! And if I am incorrect, and I have missed yours somehow, perhaps email it to me again? > PartyWriting14@live.com.

June 2nd, 2014

[Louis' P.O.V] 

"How are you feeling, love?" my mum asked, watching carefully as I straightened my bowtie. She had Fionna cradled in her arms, the baby quietly sucking on her pacifier and being the good little baby girl she was. She was dressed in a tiny white dress with a beanie hiding her adorable ears, and she was no doubt the cutest thing I'd ever seen.

"M'ready to see Harry, now, if you don't mind," I sighed. 

"You'll have to wait until you both are up on the alter," my mum shrugged. "Sorry, it's tradition." 

"Mum, forget tradition," I chuckled. "Since when are Harry and I normal?"

"Normal and abnormal can both be good, you know!"

I walked over to my mum gazing fondly down at Fionna. "We do some pretty great things when we're not normal." 

"This baby girl sure proves a lot," she agreed.. 

"She's the most precious baby ever," I hummed. 

"Oh! Have you seen the main room? Lucca did well with arranging your color scheme of green and blue... I still think green is an odd color to go with blue, why didn't you pick silver or something, I thought silver was your favorite color?" 

"That was before I met Harry," I chuckled. "His eyes..." 

"Ah, and so Harry chose blue because-"

"Because of my eyes, yes," I murmured affectionately. "I'm ready for forever with him... is that... do you think that sounds too crazy?"

"I've seen the way you look at him, Louis," my mother said softly. "You stare at him as if he's the greatest thing in the world to you, and he... he looks at you like you're God Louis... both of you love each other so much. When you stayed those few days with us last year, when I first met Harry, I was already figuring that you two would be together for a very long time." 

"I really love him," I whispered. "He makes me so happy..."

"He helped give you Fionna," my mum pointed out. 

"That too!" I grinned, down at the baby in my mums arms. She was focused on her dress, however, staring at the tiny white flower above her tummy. 

"Anyway... are Niall and Liam getting ready together?"

"Yes, which means that someone should be keeping Harry company," I pouted. "I promised we could be together all day and you made me break that promise." 

"Just think of how happy he'll be later," my mum laughed. "So... this honeymoon of yours?" 

"We're not going to Paris or anything like Niall and Liam, just to a small cottage a few hours away," I chuckled. "Chris and Zayn are sending us there, I think one of Chris' relatives rents it out." 

"My offer of watching Fionna still stands." 

"We can't leave her," I frowned. "She's only three months old..." 

"I had to leave you with a babysitter when you were only a month and a half," she began. "Granted, I didn't like doing that..." 

"See?" I held my arms out for Fionna, and as my mum slid her into my arms the baby girl smiled around her pacifier. My explanatory tone switched from sounding firm to dropping into a coo. "Daddy would just miss his Feenna so much!"