Chapter 25

[A/N]: Hiii! Sorry I'm taking a bit to update and such... I've been working on a lot of one shots lately xD Plus theres Merman In The Water as well! ANYWHO this chapter is dedicated to AlwaysLarryStylinson for making the cool edit in the multimedia!

[Louis' P.O.V]

We all sat in the front room, Harry, Fionna, and I on the love seat, Niall and Liam in the recliner, and Chris, Zayn, and Dr. Shell on the couch. The lads had bought all kinds of tiny pink baby clothes for Fionna's first time home, and they were laid across the back of the love seat.

"Now all we need is for Baxter to come home," Niall grinned. 

"He's slowly improving," Dr. Shell assured. 

"Fionna is so much littler than him, how come she got to come home?" Niall asked, and Harry glared at him. "Not that I'm complaining!" 

"Fionna had all of her organs fully developed, her heart rate is perfectly normal," Dr. Shell listed off. "She's healthy, she's just small... and still has yet to gain the ability to drink from a bottle. Poor little one can't even suck on a pacifier." 

"She'll figure it out eventually," I stroked the sleeping baby's cheek. She was cradled in Harry's arms , swaddled in a striped blanket with her pink beanie covering her tiny head. 

"Fionna Louise," Zayn grinned, leaning forward to rest his elbows on his knees. "Tomlinson or Styles?" 

"Tomlinson," Harry replied automatically. "Fionna Louise Tomlinson." 

"Taking Louis' last name, huh?" Chris chuckled. 

"I am, too," the kitten eared boy nodded. "In June." 

"I'll have to get a birth certificate and a wedding certificate, then," Dr. Shell sighed, standing. "The birth certificate comes first, of course, I'll go in the kitchen and call for that now." 

Fionna squirmed in Harry's arms suddenly, beginning to whimper. Harry's full attention instantly went towards our baby, and he began adjusting her beanie and fixing her blankets to make sure she was warm, "What is the matter, my baby, you are hungry? Need a nappy change, maybe." 

"We've bought you a nappy changing station..." Chris grinned slyly. "It's already set up in the nursery." 

"Thank you," I sighed, figuring it wouldn't even be worth arguing over. It was for Fionna, anyway. 

I stood and took the tiny baby girl from Harry so he could stand, and then we walked together to Fionna's room. While we'd been gone, the room had been vacuumed, the wallpaper was put up, the crib had been made, and there was a new nappy changing station stocked with nappies and wipes.  In the corner of the room by the crib, there was a wooden rocking chair with dark green cushions. 

"Oh," Harry squeaked, walking around the room and examining everything. "We can actually use this for our baby now..." 

I snuggled Fionna closer, looking down at her scrunched face, "We're going to check your nappy, baby. This is your new room!" 

"You can still share with us, though," Harry added, and I nodded in agreement. 

Harry held his hands out hopefully for Fionna, and I slipped her gently into his arms. He carried her over to the changing table, laying her down on it carefully and unwrapping her from her blanket. She whimpered, kicking her tiny feet in frustration. I hummed, leaning to kiss her forehead, "Hold on, Feenna Beana." 

"Nappy change?" Dr. Shell's voice sounded from the door. 

I looked to Dr. Shell, nodding, "Come look at her umbilical stump?"