Chapter 32

[A/N]: Sophie and I are babysitting D: This child, she's seven, and she needs your attention at ALL times, like no joke. Look away from her for like five seconds and shes poking at you saying, "Hi!" Ah... This chapter is dedicated to JyeUren! Lol! I don't know if humor is appropriate with this chapter but just skfksjd I don't know the picture in the multimedia makes me laugh xD

[Louis' P.O.V] 

I didn't sleep at all, and Harry didn't either. We just laid in our bed and cried together. We didn't know what else to do, our baby was gone and we didn't know how to get her back. Once bright light was shining through our bedroom window, Liam slipped into our room with a tray. 

"Are you all awake?" he asked softly. 

"Never slept," Harry whimpered. "J-just... need back our baby." 

"I didn't really sleep either," Liam murmured. "Are you hungry?" 

"I'm not," I hid my face in Harry's curls. "Didn't Dr. Shell said the search team was going to start looking for our baby today?" 

"W-will find her?!" Harry rocketed up. "Will find our baby?!" 

"Hopefully," Liam told him. "They're going to try their hardest. Jay is coming over as well... you two can do whatever. I've already fed Lucy for you." 

"T-thank you, Liam," Harry sniffled. "J-just wish it c-could be Fionna..."

I gently tugged the younger boy back into his arms, cuddling him close, "Let's just hope they bring our baby back to us." 

"Want t-to snuggle her a-and g-give her bottles and g-give o-our t-tiny baby kisses!" Harry gave a teary ramble against me, and I felt my heart clench. I wanted to do all of those things, too, but we couldn't because Ella was a horrible person. My lower lip trembled slightly, and a whine escaped my throat as I pressed my face into Harry's curls. Harry burst into tears as well. 

"You poor boys..." Liam said in sympathy. 

From the living room I heard a tear filled voice call out, "Louis, Harry?" 

"Mum?!" I called back, and Harry and I both sat up straighter. 

My mum hurried into the room, bursting into tears and coming over to pull Harry and I into a tight embrace, "Oh that poor baby girl!" 

Harry whimpered, "Hurts, J-Jay, j-just want her b-back!" 

"You'll get her back," my mum sat up and stared at us earnestly. "Even if I have to go and beat the hell out of Ella myself, you will get back your baby. She's my grandbaby. Not Ella's." 

"Well if you're here," Liam spoke up, looking at my mum. "I think I'm going to go back to Niall and Baxter for a bit... keep me updated? Oh, and you're on Lucy duty now." 

"It was very kind of you to stay with them Liam," my mum smiled kindly at him. "Tell Niall and Baxter I say hello. I think I can handle Princess Kitty." 

"G-give your baby a s-snuggle," Harry wiped a few tears off of his cheeks, and Louis softly pressed his lips to the younger boys temple. 

At the front door there was a knock, and Liam hurried from the room, "I'll get it on my way out." 

Harry leaned his head against me, sniffling, "I-if baby was just s-still in m-my t-tummy like s-she should be she w-would be safe... if I k-kept her in my tummy f-for another month, yes?" 

"Shh," I shook my head and fought back a surprised whimper. "It's not your fault... I should have waited to clean the kitchen. I was only thinking about cuddling with you both once you'd taken a bath and I'd cleaned up... and I just... now we can't cuddle with her at all."