Chapter 26

[A/N]: Imma keep this authors note short! Uniquely Flawless was nominated for Popular Larry Stories in the @1DBromanceAwards! So just go there < and check it out, then comment two vote for your two favorites mentioned there! This chapter is dedicated to Jaeda_the_Foodninja for making me the pic in the multimedia! :D

[Louis' P.O.V]

I hadn't realised how much I missed my bed until I got to sleep in it. Granted, I had to wake up every few hours with Harry so we could take Fionna to Dr. Shell, but I didn't mind that. Because where as the hospital bed at Dr. Shell's had felt a bit like rocks, my bed was heavenly. I was beginning to notice a schedule with Fionna. She would wake up every three hours or so, so the exact times she would wake depended on when we all went to bed. She woke up at 9AM, and we got up to let Dr. Shell feed her as we ate some toast as well, but she fell right back to sleep thankfully, so Harry and I went back to bed.

However, instead of Fionna waking us up, Dr. Shell woke me up by tapping my forehead, "Hey, lad. You've got visitors." 

"Hmm?" I mumbled sleepily, sitting up and glancing at Harry and Fionna. 

Fionna was on her back on top of Harry's chest, with one of his hands just above her little tummy and the other wrapped beneath her bottom so she couldn't wiggle off. They both slept soundly, and I cooed at them slightly, kissing them both on their heads. Standing up, I slipped on a shirt and wandered out into the living room.

Automatically four girls and my mum were flinging themselves at me, crushing me into hugs and kissing my cheeks and hair. My mum was laughing, "We missed you, Boobear!" 

I returned the hugs, a large smile on my face. "Hey guys! You took off of school, huh?" 

"They had to see their brothers and niece, and I had to see my sons and grandbaby!" my mother explained. "We had already planned to leave in April to come see you all the day the baby would be born. It was such a surprise when we heard about her!" 

"Well, she's only five days old today," I chuckled. "You're not too late in meeting her." 

"And you," my mother pointed at me scoldingly. "Texting me instead of calling me! What were you thinking?" 

"I was a tad out of it at that time!" I said in defense. "Fionna is a bit of a distraction!" 

"Where is the baby?" Lottie asked. 

"Her and Harry are still sleeping. She'll probably wake up in about an hour or so, and then Harry will be up as well," I explained. 

"What about Lucy?" Daisy spoke up, and my eyes widened. 

"Oh my gosh, Lucy!" I gasped. "I don't... I don't know? Liam and Niall were taking care of her, so-" 

"She's at their flat, lad," Dr. Shell called from the kitchen. "They're bringing her back over today, they informed me before they left. They figured you were too distracted with Fionna so they didn't want to bother you about it." 

"I'm surprised Harry didn't notice," I murmured.

"Like you said," my mum chuckled. "Fionna's a distraction." 

"But a good one," I quickly added. "Good distraction... did you guys eat yet?" 

"Yeah, we had breakfast on the way over," my mother chuckled, watching as the girls bounded into the kitchen to annoy Dr. Shell. "Mark thinks Fionna's beautiful. He'll be home for you and Harry's wedding, and he's pretty excited to see you all again and meet her." 

"Yeah?" I grinned. "Tell him to give me a call or something." 

"I'll have to give him your number," she explained. "He's lost his mobile and just uses a payphone every now and then to check in and say hello."