Chapter 21

[A/N]: :D Cliffhangers are so fun to leave I can't even that was the second one I've left in this fic and I love it :D Okay, this chapter is dedicated to VildeJaneTomlinson for making me the adorable picture in the multimedia! Wooo! Let's get this started!

[Louis' P.O.V]

My mind was racing, and before I knew it I had closed the space between Dr. Shell and I, grabbing the man by the collar of his shirt to yank him so we were eye level, "She escaped? What the hell happened to taking her far away, how the fuck did she escape?"

"Louis!" Harry gasped, slipping up behind me and tugging at my shirt. "Louis do not say bad words!"

I released Dr. Shell and reached behind me, gently moving Harry so that he was against my back. Dr. Shell was wincing, still rubbing at his stupid bald head, "She was far away... about five hours away, actually. On a small island on a lake in the middle of nowhere. And now four of my guards are stuck on that island because she took the boat."

"So she knows her way back?" I hissed.

"Apparently..." Dr. Shell murmured.

"Damn it!" I cursed, grabbing a cart and shoving it as hard as I could towards the bathroom.

"Louis!" I twisted to look at Harry to find his eyes were wide and concerned, and I felt my face soften. Ever so gently he reached up and stroked my cheek, "Will not let her break you again, my Louis..."

The boy's selflessness made a strong surge of protectiveness sweep over me. Ella had taken him away from me and nearly killed him, whereas she'd only broken my arm. Yet, he was still more concerned about my safety, which was so Harry. And it made me want to protect him from harm all the more. I spun back around to face Dr. Shell who, unlike Harry, cringed away. Then again, I would never hurt Harry, and Harry knew that. "Find her. Find her right now, if she comes anywhere near Harry, Harry or anyone I know for that matter, I'll-"

"They're looking for her," Dr. Shell soothed. "I have men that aren't trapped on the island searching all over for her. Look on the bright side... she doesn't know about your baby."

My blood ran cold, and Harry was suddenly scurrying away from me and over to the incubator, "Cannot find out a-about her! Cannot!"

"We won't let her find out about any of us," I agreed, rushing over to Harry as well. "Liam and Niall moved, we've moved... she won't know where to look."

"Oh dear..." Dr. Shell murmured.

I looked to him in irritation, "What? What else have you screwed up?"

"She knows where my lab is..." he said quietly.

Harry was then opening the incubator in a mad scramble, and quickly but gently wrapping Fionna in a blanket. Her little feet were kicking as Harry carefully scooped her into his arms, holding her as close as he could in a one armed cradle. He then took my hand in his and began pulling me towards the back of the room. I realised he was trying to hide us, and I stopped so that he would as well, pulling him and our baby close and wrapping my arms around them.

The younger boy automatically burst into tears, "B-but my Louis s-she b-broke you before! H-hurt my Louis, t-tried to kill! Will not l-let her do it a-again, a-and she cannot get my Fionna! M-might break her, o-or... no! Do n-not want to t-think! Fionna is s-so tiny, to s-small to stop Ella! E-Ella would g-get o-our baby and b-baby could n-not even stop it!"

"I'm not letting that happen," I told him firmly. "She won't get you, she won't get our Fionna Bean."

Harry pulled back sniffling, "And my Louis? Will not get my Louis either?"