Chapter 11

[A/N]: FGGJHYFFYHGGH TUESDAY WAS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. BUT I'M QUITE BUSY THIS ENTIRE WEEK WITH GRADUATION RELATED THINGS SO I'LL TRY AND UPDATE FREQUENTLY BUT IT MIGHT BE DIFFICULT! The multimedia is how I picture Kyle! JAMES FRANCO :D Have no fear, fanart is still coming

[Louis' P.O.V]

I had bought Harry's phone for when I had to work, but when we woke up the next morning, Harry was pale, clammy, and shaky. The second my alarm went off, he reached behind since I slept curled around him, and clung to my shirt, "Uh-uh... do not feel good. Tummy doesn't hurt... head feels funny."

So I remained cuddling him close and called Zayn and told him I wasn't Liam, who was just leaving Dr. Shell's to come over, and he answered with, "Louis! About yesterday, I'm sorry that-"

"No," I sighed. "I'm sorry, too. We were both dicks. You can take Niall home though. Harry's not feeling well so I'm not leaving him..."

"Yeah," he whimpered in my arms. "Not leaving..."

"I am taking him to Dr. Shell's," I said.

"Is he alright?" Liam asked.

"He seems okay," I nervously said, leaning up to look at thr boy as I brushed his curls away from his face then moved my hand back to his large tummy. "How's Niall?"

"Sleepy," Liam chuckled. "He keeps talking about Maisy though."

"Jelly Bean is still wiggly," Harry said softly. "So Jelly Bean feels okay."

"Alright, Liam, I'll talk to you later," I said to the boy on the phone. "Tell Niall to feel better soon,"

"Bye, Lou," Liam replied. "Same to Harry."

I hung up the phone, snuggling closer against Harry's back, "Do you want to go to Dr. Shell's? Just to make sure you and our Jelly Bean are alright?"

"I think we are okay," Harry murmured sleepily.

"Maybe you just need breakfast?" I offered, and the curly boy nodded.

"I will try food."

I nodded, sitting up and crawling around him. He sluggishly sat up, clutching hid head with one hand rubbing at his tummy with the other. I offered him a hand, which he took with a small smile, and I helped him to his feet. But suddenly, his knees gave out and he slumped forward.

"Harry!" I gasped, panic spiking inside me as I scrambled to catch the boy. I snagged him under his arms before he could crumple to the floor.

I gathered him in my arms and lay him gently back on the bed, my heart racing as I patted at his face, "Harry?! Kitten, c'mon, look at me! Baby Kitten!" I adjusted him so his head was propped up. "There we go, Kitten," I whimpered, feeling worried tears spring to my eyes. "Open your eyes, lovely, come back to me."

However, Harry just remained laying extremely still. I fumbled for my phone on the nightstand, shakily trying to dial Dr. Shell's number while keeping an eye on Harry.

"Lucca Sh-"

"Lucca! Harry's fainted, he didn't fall, but he's not waking up and-"

"He fainted?" Dr. Shell gasped.

"What do I do?" I wailed.

"Bring him in, Louis, and fast" Dr. Shell "If he's fainted that could so many things. It could be his blood pressure, his blood sugar, just- both those things are dangerous for both him and the baby."

The only sound I could utter was a squeak as the mans words sank in. Dangerous for both Harry and our baby. Before I could entirely comprehend what I was doing, I was stuffing my phone into my pocket without bothering to hang it up, then I slid my arms gently back under the unconscious boy and carefully pulled him close to my chest. He was heavier with the baby, but not by much, and I was more worried about carrying him without jostling he and our unborn child. Once he was cradled against me, his head lolled limply onto my shoulder, and I whimpered, "Harry, love?"

He didn't respond, and I rushed into the kitchen with him, attempting to avoid Lucy as she weaved in out of my feet. My keys were in the drawer, and I had extreme difficulties getting them with Harry in my grip. I had to lean with the younger boy, and my vision was already blurred from panicked tears, to snag my thumb through the key ring since my arm was already cradling Harry's shoulders while his head rested by my bicep. I talked in a choked voice to the boy as I rushed to the car, "You're gonna be okay. Both you and our baby, because I'm not going to let anything happen to you, okay? Everything's alright."