Chapter 29

[A/N]: SO I WATCHED THIS TRAILER FOR MY FICS AND KYLE WAS JAMES FRANCO AND BAM I WAS ENLIGHTENED BECAUSE HE'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE RANDOM GUY I CHOSE SO I WENT AND I CHANGED THE MULTIMEDIA OF KYLE TO JAMES FRANCO KYLE AND I'LL PUT IT AGAIN HERE BECAUSE JUST SJKFSJKFS HE LOOKS LIKE SUCH A FUCK IN THIS PICTURE BUT HE'S ALSO NOT UGLY, SOOO...

While Dr. Shell sent a few of the guards, Liam, and Niall to go pick up Kepa and Baxter, I stormed around the flat and broke a few things. Harry had curled up on his side with Fionna on the couch, Fionna tucked carefully up by his chest as if he were trying to hide her. My mother and sisters returned back to the store just as I was pacing in front of the couch, ranting to Dr. Shell, "What do we do now? Ella can't find them, that can't happen, but if she knows where we are, then she's going to try and- and..." 

"Louis?" my mother gasped. "What on earth are you carrying on about?" 

"Ella knows," I groaned, pressing my hands over my face. "She knows where we are." 

"What, how?" she asked, hurrying over to me before she spotted Harry shielding Fionna on the couch. "Oh, the poor boy..." 

"He's not taking it lightly either," I whispered, feeling the anger drain from me as I examined Harry. I lightly caressed his shoulder and he craned his neck to look at me. My heart clenched as I realised his eyes were teary, and I crooned. "Can I snuggle with you and Fionna, lovely?" 

Harry sat up with our baby, wincing as he stretched his stomach wrong, but then let me sit down beside him. He leaned against me, and Fionna made a 'hmph' sound. My mother sat on the coffee table in front of us as my sisters hurried from the room, "Listen here, boys. Ella is a bad woman, I know, but she can't separate this little family here. Louis, Harry, Fionna. You all need each other, and I know for certain that no matter what happens you all will be there for one another." 

"Like my dream, though," Harry sniffled. "Ella will be like the cricket... will take my baby, take my Louis. I will be all alone and I will want them back so much! Will beg with Ella, tell her that I will go instead, but she will take them from me still and my heart will hurt and-" 

"Shh," I hushed gently, and he burst into tears, completely sobbing into my shoulder. "Oh Kitten..." 

We had similar fears. Both of us were terrified of Ella getting our tiny baby, but while Harry was afraid that Ella would take me, I was afraid she'd take Harry. Harry was the one she wanted. She'd taken him before, and although I'd gotten him back in less than two days, the first day I was heartsick at the thought of never seeing him again. And if I were to lose my baby and Harry...

Fionna suddenly began wailing in Harry's arms as well, and he sat up quickly in attempts to soothe her through his own tears, "It is okay, Dada's baby... my tiny baby Fionna, do not cry, everything is alright." 

"Maybe she needs another nappy change," I murmured. "Or maybe she's hungry. We'll just do whatever to take our minds off of..." 

"Will give her both," Harry sniffled with a nod. "But we cannot take our minds too far off of what is happening. Need to watch our baby closely. Stay close to each other, too, will not let her get you." 

"I won't let her get either of you, as well," I cupped his face and placed a gentle hand onto Fionna's tummy, trying to soothe the whimpering baby. "And I'll get some food into Daddy's tiny baby's tummy." 

Harry looked to Jay, wiping at his eyes, "Will you show me how to clip Fionna's nails? And... it will not hurt her?" 

"Does cutting your nails hurt?" Jay chuckled. 

"Louis has to help usually, cause it is hard to clip my own nails and not pinch my skin. I can clip my Louis' nails though," Harry said softly. "But my baby is so tiny... tiny like Louis."