Chapter 23

• Dedicated to charlieboy143

[A/N]: Lalalalalala :D Hiii! This chapter is dedicated to charlieboy143 for drawing me the adorable pic over in the multimedia xD Also! Sophie and I, AKA LivingfortheWrite04 have a joint account. @LivingfortheParty and we have a fic up already! Well, three chapters anyway. Whereas Harry is unique in this fic... it's Louis' turn in this other fic :D Okay! Let's begin!

[Louis' P.O.V]

Much to Dr. Shell's surprise, Fionna could regulate her own body temperature. Harry and I were overjoyed, whereas Dr. Shell kept repeating in awe, "It takes normal preemies weeks to develop what they need to develop..."

"My Kitten isn't normal, what makes you think our baby would be?" I said affectionately, watching as Harry cuddled Fionna on the bed. "They're both way too fantastic."

"Now I can just hold her forever!" Harry cried joyfully.

The rest of the day was fairly relaxed with lots of cuddling. Harry fell asleep with Fionna on his chest, but I carefully moved her to the incubator, leaving the lid open. I was dreamless throughout the night. Harry did wake up in a panic when Fionna cried about three hours after we'd fallen asleep, patting his chest frantically as he looked around, "W-where is my Jelly Bean?!"

"I've moved her to the incubator, love," I stroked his hair soothingly. "You've been so tired lately, I didn't want her to wiggle off your chest without you noticing."

"Did not even think about that," Harry's eyes grew wide in horror. "I am... I am not a good dada!"

"No, you are love!" I soothed. "You're a fantastic dada! You were holding her close and everything, I just-"

Harry suddenly panicked more, attempting to sit up, "But I let her sleep on her tummy, not supposed to, forgot! She is alright?!"

"She's fine, Harry!" Dr. Shell soothed. "What you were doing was called co-sleeping. Babies aren't supposed to sleep on their tummies because their faces could get pressed into the sheets or something and then they'd suffocate. Which is basically SIDS... or sudden infant death syndrome. But if you baby is sleeping with you, she can't exactly suffocate with you being aware of her."

"Would not be able to s-stand it if something happened to my baby because of m-me!" Harry wheezed and hid his face in his hands.

I stood and looked in at Fionna, who was quite relaxed. I figured she was gradually realising that the tube, while it was uncomfortable, meant food in her belly. My gaze returned to Harry, "She's fine, baby Kitten... I know you wont let anything bad happen to her, lovely. You're so careful when it comes to Fionna."

"Do you want to hold Fionna again?" Dr. Shell asked. "She shouldn't be moved right now, but now that she doesn't need the incubator she can eat in someone's arms, as long as she isn't jostled. By someone I mean you two, more than likely. That will help develop a bond even stronger. She's more than likely already drawn to your voice from hearing it inside the womb."

So once Harry was done eating, she began making the tiny whimpers she made when she was upset. I lifted her into my arms and handed her to Harry so he wouldn't have to get up and stretch his stitches. He kissed the top of her head, "Sleep, my baby..."

I crawled into the bed next to him and pushed all the blankets towards the end of the mattress. Snuggling close to Harry and leaning my head on his shoulder. I slipped my arm over him and Fionna as well. Fionna's little cheek rested against Harry's chest, Harry's had one hand on her back, and Dr. Shell covered her little bottom with a baby blanket. Harry glared at him until he soothed, "It's nowhere near her face, and as a doctor I shouldn't say this... but something tells me you won't be letting her fall off your chest, even if you're asleep."