Chapter 13

[A/N]: Heeeey guyssss! It's monday. And I'm in my bed. Cause I don't have to go to school for the rest of the summer :D Okay, enough bragging! This chapter is dedicated to TheBeanieGirl for making me the awesome fanart in the multimedia! :DDD Woooo!

[Louis' P.O.V]

"Louis!" Harry's excited voice exclaimed. "Outside! There is... it, um... it... that stuff that is like rain?"

My eyes fluttered open as a smile slipped onto my face. I sat up to find Harry at our window, one hand on his tummy as his free hand pointed insistently outside. I couldn't see out the window, but a much brighter light than normal was illuminating Harry, so I stretched and sat up, " Merry Christmas! Did it snow, lovely?"

"Yes!" Harry nodded, beckoning me over. "Snow!"

Phoebe came rushing into the room as well, "When do we get to open presents? Mum said you decide cause it's your house!"

"Merry Christmas to you, too, Phoebe," I laughed.

The younger boy beckoned me over to the window again, "Snow, Louis, come see!"

I rolled from the bed with a chuckle, stepping up behind him slipping my arms around to place my palms on his large belly, "S'really bright."

Phoebe joined us, "Fizz and I already went out there... it's really cold though, so we didn't stay out long. Oh! Harry, Lucy is hungry I think."

"I will feed her when we eat, too," Harry nodded with a chuckle.

"How long have you been awake, handsome?" I stood up straighter to nuzzle my nose against his kitten ear.

"Just woke up a few minutes ago," Harry informed me, carefully taking my bandaged hand and pressing a kiss to my fingers. "I put on some sweats and one of my shirts... but then I saw snow and wanted to show you, too!"

"How are you and Jelly Bean this morning?" I asked him gently.

Harry pursed his lips, "Good! But pancakes... want pancakes."

"And applesauce?" I chuckled.

"And peanut butter," he nodded happily.

"Eww..." Phoebe's nose scrunched.

Harry pouted, "But Phoebs, it is good!"

"Whatever you say, Harry," the little girl giggled, holding her hand out for him to follow her.

Harry turned and gave me a quick peck on the lips, "Me...Merry?"

"Merry Christmas," I hummed, bumping our noses together.

 "Merry Christmas," Harry repeated brightly, and then allowed Phoebe to lead him from the room.

I quickly slipped on some warmer clothes instead of boxers and t-shirt, and then I hurried after them. They were gathered in the kitchen, and the girls were helping Harry feed Lucy. Lottie and Niall were talking to Harry's tummy, Daisy was cuddling the squirming cat while Felicity poured her food, and Phoebe was getting her fresh water. Liam and my mother sat at the table, drinking their tea. My mother chuckled, "Merry Christmas, Louis."

"Merry Christmas, Mum," I stepped forward to kiss her cheek. "I'm gonna make some pancakes, then we can open presents."

"How about I make the pancakes," she laughed. "No offense, dear, but we don't want to die on Christmas."

"Hey!" I chuckled. "I cook for Harry and I all the time!"

Harry joined me as I sat down at the table, and he hesitantly lowered himself on my lap. The boy was a lot more careful about sitting on me now, as if he were afraid to break me now that he weighed a bit more with Jelly Bean. To assure him that I was fine I gathered him better in my arms and snuggled him to my chest, kissing him softly on the forehead. He grinned largely, moving my hands to his tummy, "Very wiggly this morning... Merry Christmas, my baby!"