Chapter 27

• Dedicated to All of you motherfuckers

[A/N]: I feel like I've come so far on wattpad... 3k followers. Nearly 36k votes. SO MANY THINGS WRITTEN. I just love you all. Really, I do. This chapter is dedicated to ALL OF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. (Fanart will start up again in the next chapter xD)

[Louis' P.O.V]

Liam and Niall went back to their own flat to sleep since our flat was already a tad crowded. Finding a place to sleep for everyone for the night was difficult, but since Fionna slept on either my or Harry's chest, we gave my mum and the twins an air mattress, Felicity took the recliner, Lottie took the love seat, and Dr. Shell slept on the couch. Poor Lucy wanted to sleep in our room as well, but she had yet to meet Fionna, so we made her a bed in the bathtub and shut her in the bathroom. 

Lottie slept like a rock each time Harry and I took Fionna to Dr. Shell to be fed, but Felicity eventually got irritated and went to try and share the air mattress with my mum and the twins. The next morning when Fionna woke up around 9:30AM, I took Fionna into the kitchen while Harry used the bathroom. Everyone was already in the kitchen eating pancakes, and even Lucy was eating her food. Dr. Shell paused to insert Fionna's feeding tube, and I held her and let her eat. While her little tummy was being filled, her tongue moved slightly between her lips. The adorable lips that looked like a baby version of Harry's. Dr. Shell, who was seated in the chair next to mine, motioned to her, "Looks like she might be able to suck on a pacifier or bottle. See what she's doing with her tongue?" 

"But does she weigh enough?" I asked as Harry walked into the room, slipping up beside Fionna and I and kissing the top of my head. "Like... she barely weighs anything... and doesn't drinking from a bottle use up a lot of calories?" 

"She's almost there," Dr. Shell chuckled. "She's cute and all, but I'll be happy when she's perfectly safe to live here without me having to feed her with a tube. I like my lab more." 

"Phoebe, love, move to this chair over here so Harry can sit by Louis and Fionna," my mother told the girl gently. 

"It is okay..." Harry said slowly, moving to sit in the empty chair by Lottie. "Um... she can have that chair." 

I made kissy faces to Harry across the table to make him giggle, and then my mum offered Harry a plate with a pancake on it, "Hungry?" 

"A little," Harry smiled at her. "But no thank you... maybe just some applesauce." 

Harry moved to stand, but my mother patted his shoulder, "You need to rest, Harry! Stay here, I'll get your applesauce. In the fridge?" 

"Yes," Harry nodded. 

"You feeling alright, lovely?" I asked him in concern. It wasn't like Harry to turn down pancakes. 

Harry nodded, "I am fine, my Louis..." 

For some strange reason, Harry almost seemed... sad. Fionna's small formula bag was finally empty, and Dr. Shell removed her tube so I could burp her. She made snuffling sounds against my shoulder, squirming in the blanket I had her swaddled in. I carried her over to Harry who was slowly eating his applesauce, and he looked up at me and cooed. Chuckling, it was my turn to kiss the top of his head, "After breakfast will you shower with me?" 

"Jay, you will hold Fionna?" Harry asked. "Probably will sleep..." 

"Of course!" my mum nodded. 

"Can I hold her?" Lottie asked hopefully. 

Harry looked up to me hesitantly, and I pursed my lips, "You have to sit down... and mum has to watch you..." 

"But I'm not a little kid!" Lottie argued. "I'm sixteen years old!"