Chapter 5

[A/N]: SO you're going to begin noticing a faster time change. I CANNOT TAKE IT DAY BY DAY LIKE I USUALLY DO IF I EVER PLAN ON HARRY HAVING THIS KID. This chapter is dedicated to Sammie98Alyssa2000 for making me the adorable multimedia.

[Liam's P.O.V]

For the next few weeks or so, Harry somehow talked Louis into letting  him go with him to work. We still made sure to see them everyday, however, upon Niall's request. The curly haired boy's stomach seemed to grow a little each day, though I knew that wasn't possible to see physically.

When Harry was about four and a half months, however, Louis called me and sighed, "Harry will be joining you during the day once again."

"Everything alright?" I had chuckled.

"Yeah," he'd replied sadly. "Brian noticed that Harry's tummy is getting bigger. It is kind of a noticeable bump now. Brian asked if Harry had a food baby. Harry thought Brian wanted to eat Jelly Bean... so he came to me in  a panic."

I'd replied, "Aww, poor boy."

And then we'd discussed Harry's visits with Dr. Shell and how everything seemed to be going well. Recently, small ears like Harry's could be made out on the ultrasound. Dr. Shell had even apparently said that Harry would be able to feel the baby nudging around inside of him soon.

So the next day, Louis led a pouting Harry in some baggy clothing into the flat. Niall giggled, "Nice outfit, Harry."

Before the curly lad could protest, Louis wrapped is arm around the boy to place a gentle hand on his stomach, "Be nice, Niall. It's harder for him to find clothes that fit now. We need to go shopping."

"My Jelly Bean is growing," Harry broke into a large grin, gently petting his bump with the hand that always seemed to rest on his stomach protectively.

"They don't make man maternity clothes," I pointed out. "Are you just gonna buy things that look... somewhat unisex?"

"We'll figure it out," Louis shrugged, turning Harry gently so he could kiss him. "I'll see you after work, Kitten."

"And then tomorrow you stay with me and Jelly Bean?" Harry asked. "Because we go to Dr. Shell's. To look at Jelly Bean again!"

"Right," Louis chuckled, pulling back to pet Harry's little belly. "Bye, baby Jelly Bean. I love you."

Niall looked to me poutingly, "I want one."

Louis kissed Harry again, "And I love you."

Harry sighed, but allowed Louis, who seemed reluctant to leave Harry, to exit. Cradling his stomach gently, he went to sit on the sofa. Niall followed him, "Did you eat breakfast?"

"Yes," Harry nodded. "Dr. Shell says that eating will help my tummy not have a hurt spot, so my Louis made me and Jelly Bean pancakes."

"That was nice of him," I chuckled. "Harry I'm going to let Maisy out to go to the bathroom but then I'll put her back in my and Niall's room with her toys."

"I won't let her jump on you," Niall assured.

While I let Maisy out, Niall begged to pet Harry's stomach. Harry was slowly beginning to have mood swings, and at the moment Harry seemed grumpy. When I brought Maisy back inside the boy was curling up in the corner. Niall snapped him out of it by asking to play cards, and Harry agreed. However, I had a bad feeling that Niall was going to do something to upset him again... because after all, he was Niall.

[Niall's P.O.V]

I was extremely happy that Harry was staying with us during the day again, because that gave me more time to ask him questions about the baby. I managed to talk the grumpy boy into playing cards, and we sat down at the kitchen table. Harry munched on some pretzels and drank some grape juice as we played.

"Why are you being so quiet?" I finally asked the boy after we'd already eaten a lunch of sandwiches and played multiple silent games.

"Jelly Bean might be sleeping," he said softly.

"Isn't Jelly Bean always sleeping?" I huffed as Liam entered the room for some water.

"When did Dr. Shell say the baby would be able to hear?" Liam asked.

"Soon," Harry grinned. "And I will be able to feel my Jelly Bean move, too."

"That's exciting!" he grinned.

"Yes," the curly haired lad petted his stomach lovingly. "I am ready to hold Jelly Bean, though."

"Jelly Bean probably isn't ready yet, though," I added. "Right?"

"Still growing," Harry agreed. "How long is 5.9 Inces?"

"Inches," Liam corrected, stepping forward and grabbing a few pretzel sticks and placing them on the table. "Like that, basically. Very small, hmm?"

"Tiny!" Harry gasped, looking at his stomach.

"I can hold Jelly Bean when he or she is born, right?" I asked.

Harry sighed, "We will not talk about this right now."

"Sassy," I teased.

"Do you want to play cards or you do not?" Harry crossed his arms.

"Let's make things interesting," I smirked. "How about the loser of this card game has to give the winner whatever the winner wants."

Harry raised an eyebrow, "I am going to win..."

"You wanna prove that?" I leaned forward.

"Careful with this bet, Harry," Liam chuckled.

"Okay," Harry nodded at me, and my tail wagged excitedly.

"And so it begins!" I snatched up the cards to start shuffling.

Liam sat in on the card game, switching from side to side to see our hands. Harry set down his second to last card, smirking as he said, "UNO..."

I nonchalantly laid down my 'Draw 2' color changing card, "Green is the new color."

Harry huffed at my choice, drawing another card. Liam pursed his lips, "There's not even a matching number."

"I know," Harry pouted, removing his hand from his belly to hold his cards with both hands. "I have watched..."

I set down my second to last card, "UNO."

Harry looked worried now, drawing another card, "Six! Matches and changes color to red!"

He triumphantly set it down, and I giggled, "Too bad I have a six in yellow."

I slammed my last card down onto the pile, and Harry's jaw dropped, "I lost..."

"Hmm," I tapped my chin. "What do I want from you?"

Harry shrugged, "I do not have anything."

"I know what to ask for!" I grinned evilly. "When Jelly Bean is born..."

Harry looked confused, but Liam knew where I was going, "Niall..."

"I want Jelly Bean," I grinned.

"Jelly Bean is mine, though," Harry paled, and his ears fell as he protectively cradled his tummy.

"Anything I want, Harry," I reminded.

"No! My baby Jelly Bean!" Harry shook his head frantically.

"You have to Harry, we made a deal!" I shrugged.

"You cheated! I-I d-did not k-know!" the younger boy wailed, bursting into tears and scrambling up to hurry from the room.

"Ah, Niall," Liam sighed.

"Well I didn't expect that reaction," I frowned, my own ears and tail falling. "I just wanted him to bicker with me. I can't tackle him cause I could hurt him and the baby, and I'd be so mad at myself then."

"Well now you've freaked him out," Liam came to ruffle my hair.

"I'm gonna go apologise," I sighed.

Liam followed me to the living room, where the younger boy was sobbing on the couch. When I attempted to approach him, he looked up in horror, cringing away as he shielded his stomach, "No! G-get away from m-me!"

"Harry," I sighed.

The younger boy continued sobbing, stroking his belly, "I-I did not m-mean to Jelly B-Bean I w-was t-tricked! D-do not want t-to give you to N-Niall b-but he is saying t-that I have to but he cannot make me! I m-made you with L-Louis and you are my Jelly Bean!"

"Harry!" I said in exasperation.

"No!" Harry screeched, clamping his hands over his ears.

"Okay," Liam murmured. "We should call Louis before Harry makes himself sick."

"I'm a horrible person," I groaned .

Liam dug his phone out and dialed Louis' number and tapped it onto speaker, hurrying to hold the phone out to Harry. The younger boy gave the phone a look like the phone was going to take his baby. Liam offered a smile, but before he could inform Harry who it was Louis answered, "Yeah, Liam?"

"Louis!" Harry wailed.

"Kitten?" Louis asked worriedly. "Are you alright?"

"I g-gave away-" he broke off with a hiccuping sob. "G-gave away our Jelly Bean! Did n-not mean to! Tricked! N-Niall says Jelly Bean i-is his!"

"Lovely," Louis gave a sympathetic chuckle mixed with a bit of relief. "Niall can't take Jelly Bean. We won't let him."

Harry wiped at his cheeks and then caressed his belly, "Um, b-but I lost cards a-and Niall got to ask for wh-whatever he wanted a-and-"

"Jelly Bean is our baby," Louis told him gently. "Niall can't take him or her."

"Come save me," he sniffled.

"Baby..." Louis crooned.

"I do not feel good," he whimpered. "Just want my Louis."

Louis was silent for moment, and I whispered to Liam, "He can't say no."

"Okay, baby Kitten," he said gently. "Eat some crackers and drink some water, I'll be there soon and we can go home and snuggle."

"Yeah," the distraught boy gurgled.