Chapter 15

[A/N]: Hello, mah dears :D I would have updated yesterday but wattpad was being a FLACK and deleted half of a one shot I had just wrote. So I rewrote that one shot, and finally finished it around midnight. And then it still wouldn't work. BUT IT'S UP AND WORKING NOW WOOP WOOP Accidental is it's name! Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to DanielleRyannX0 for making the adorable edit! :D In the multimedia!

[Louis P.O.V]

Harry didn't 'spot', or whatever Dr. Shell had called it, again. He was, however, much more careful with what he did. He already moved slowly, and had developed a bit of a waddle that I found completely adorable, but now he would step almost hesitantly with one arm protecting his tummy as if he were afraid to bump it on something. When we were apart, we texted almost nonstop. Luckily for us, Harry and the baby remained healthy and we didn't have any big scares for the rest of January. Harry was so distracted by the fact that our baby would be born in only a few months, he seemed to have completely forgotten about his birthday that was approaching.

My Kitten would be twenty, and I wanted to get him something far more special than just a birthday present. So on the day before his birthday, before heading home after work, I stopped by the bank to talk to Chris to see if I had enough to buy Harry and I both rings for our wedding, since technically we were already engaged. Chris agreed that I had enough for two rings, but I'd be running low on money for grociers and such. Being Chris, however, he offered to help out afterwards if I needed it. So I'd gone on to the jewelry store and bought Harry and I two silver bands.

The moment I stepped through the door, Harry waddled his way into the living room, a look of relief crossing his face as he saw me, "My Louis, why are you home so late? Did not know where you were..."

"Sorry if I worried you, Kitten," I told him, hanging up my coat, but leaving the small velvety black box in the pocket, and hurrying to meet the younger boy halfway in a hug. "I got distracted by some things at the clinic."

Harry sighed happily, nuzzling his head against my shoulder and turning so that his side touched my stomach. I kissed his lips, curling an arm around him to rub his belly. The boy had realized he could stand closer to me this way since his tummy wouldn't separate us, "Texted you, though... four times!"

"Did you?" I asked curiously, digging in my pocket to find that Harry had indeed texted me.

Niall and Liam emerged from the kitchen, Niall clutching a bowl in his hand as he scarfed down the contents. Liam chuckled, "We should be going... but we'll see you tomorrow, right?"

"Mhmm," I grinned at the older lad, glancing to see if Harry would catch on. The boy only continued to nuzzle his face against me. "Did you guys eat?"

"He ate some green beans... that he put deli turkey in," Liam's expression became confused. "Ah, and you can't forget the applesauce. He loves his applesauce."

"He does love applesauce," I agreed with a laugh, kissing Harry's hair.

"Liam," Niall huffed impatiently. "You said that when we get home we'd-"

"I know, Nialler, I know," Liam threw and arm around the pouting blonde boy and lovingly kissed his temple. "The little piggy hybrid, no longer the dog hybrid, is still eating. We'll bring your bowl back tomorrow."

"Aright," I chuckled, gently patting Harry's bottom so he'd wiggle backwards and allow me to let Liam and Niall out.

"We've got it," Liam laughed. "Come on, Prince Niall. Bye, you two!"

We waved as the couple left, and then Harry grinned at me, standing as tall as he could so he could kiss my forehead, "My tiny Louis. All mine now!"