Chapter 18

[A/N]: Sorry I'm a failure and revealed Fionna's name a bit too soon xD Ah well, you know now so it can't happen again! :D This chapter is dedicated to JyeUren for making me the totes adorbs fanart in the multimedia!! :DDD

[Niall's P.O.V]

 Liam placed a bowl of spaghetti in front of me and I instantly began shoveling it down. The faster I ate, the faster we could get back to Dr. Shell's. There were two adorable babies there now, and one of them was the tiniest baby I'd ever seen. Fionna Louise and Baxter James. In my mind, they were already destined to be best friends. That was, if Liam let us adopt Baxter. All I wanted was to go back and visit the adorable babies. I was nearly half tempted to give my bowl to Maisy, who was waiting patiently under my feet.

"Nialler," Liam seized my arm gently. "You're eating fast, even for you. Slow down before you choke."

"It's not fair that Harry and Louis are there with Baxter and we're not!" I pouted.

"Love, they're not there for Baxter. They're there for Fionna and Harry," Liam chuckled, pulling my hand towards him to brush his lips across my knuckles.

There was a sudden knock on the door, and Liam hurried to retrieve it with Maisy on his heels. Our new kitchen was on the opposite side of the one in our old flat, and I chuckled when Liam nearly walked the wrong way, and and then almost tripped over Maisy as he turned around. However, after a few moments, Zayn and Chris came rushing in, being led by Liam as Maisy raced around them happily. I snapped my fingers for her to come back over by me, and she sat obediently at my feet.

"What'd they name her, Louis isn't texting back!" Chris asked excitedly. "And she's okay, everything's alright?"

"Her name is Fionna Louise! She has to have a feeding tube and must be kept warm by the incubator, but she's alright otherwise," Liam explained.

"Like Baxter," I added.

"That's the baby you want, right?" Zayn asked, and I nodded my head happily.

"It's the baby we're adopting," I gave Liam a pointed look. "Baxter is ours."

Liam pursed his lips for a moment, "Well... then we have a lot of baby stuff to start getting if Baxter will be ours here in a few weeks."

"Oh my gosh," I gasped, and I felt my ears fall and my tail beginning to wag rapidly. "Seriously?"

"Seriously," he chuckled. "The little guy has grown on me."

I flung myself a Liam, startling Maisy and peppering his face with saucy kisses as whimpers escaped me, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Baxter James Payne," Liam grinned, and Zayn and Chris cooed.

"Your turn," I pointed at Zayn and Chris, and their jaws dropped. "Don't give me that look, anyone can see you're madly in love. Get married, adopt a kid."

"Probably someday?" Zayn said slowly, looking to Chris.

"I can see it," Chris nodded. "I love you an awful lot, so..."

"I love you, too," Zayn leaned forward, brushing his lips against Chris'.

"Get some!" I crowed.

"Nialler," Liam scolded playfully. "If we're going to have a baby in this house you're going to have to learn to watch what you say around Baxter."

"I would never ruin Baxter's ears!" I gasped.

"Do you think Louis and Harry would protest if we showed up to see the baby?" Chris asked.