Chapter 8

[A/N]: I was Vadering today in Graphic Design (google it...) and Elsie is a genius and skinned her knee being the person getting choked out. Yaaaay! It stings... This chapter is dedicated to lovedddn for making the adorable multimedia!

[Louis' P.O.V]

The day we moved into our new flat, Liam went ahead and put a down payment on one of the flats in the building down the street. He liked how quiet the neighborhood was, and I liked having our two friends closer. While we unloaded the truck that Chris had rented for us of our furniture and boxes, Harry had to hide away inside the new flat, as his five month belly was decently sized and there was no possible way to hide it. In four more months, however, we'd have our baby.

We brought the couch in first so Harry could sit on it, although we had trouble getting it through the door. Chris had bought us a large rug to match the blue walls that we placed in the center of the living room and put the coffee table on it. Harry begged me to let him do something, so I'd kissed him softly and rubbed his tummy, "You can't lift heavy things, love."

"But I think Jelly Bean is bored,"  Harry pouted.

"Is he or she squirmy?" I chuckled.

Harry giggled and nodded, patting his swollen tummy, "Very wiggly today."

I dropped down to nuzzle my nose against his tummy, "When will you let me feel you? Do you not like me, Jelly Bean?"

"No, do not say that my silly Louis! Jelly Bean loves you!" Harry scolded, but then he stroked my hair as I kissed his belly. "Jelly Bean gets very still when you talk... like he or she is listening!"

"How much was Jelly Bean moving earlier?" I chuckled, standing back up and looking to wear Chris, Zayn, Liam, and Niall were carrying in our refrigerator.

"A lot," Harry looked down at his tummy. "He or she stopped whenever you started talking to us."

"I bore our baby to sleep, then," I laughed. "That could be helpful when Jelly Bean is born."

"Louis," Harry sighed. "I do not think you are boring. I like your voice because it is... it is soft? And it is ge-gentle and just very nice."

"Yeah?" I cupped his cheeks, inching closer to his face and standing on my tip toes to press a kiss to his lips, as I didn't want to tug him down to my level. Leaning over was becoming more difficult for him.

However, Harry ducked down so he could nuzzle under my neck, "Yes. Love everything about my Louis. Harry's Louis."

"Well your Louis needs to help us unload," Niall appeared from our new kitchen and glared.

"I'm coming," I laughed.

"What can I do?" Harry asked hopefully.

I sighed, looking around the living room. There were boxes with our movies sitting the movie shelf, and the telly, which sat on the entertainment center, still needed to be hooked up with the VCR and DVD player. We'd be watching a lot of movies until the tv guy came and set up the satellite.

"Can you organize the movies on the shelf, baby?" I asked him.

"But I want to be with you," he pouted.

"We can be together once everything is unloaded," I promised, kissing his cheek and brushing his tummy. "That way no one sees your belly. But it's better for Jelly Bean, too, that you don't lift heavy things."

It only took about an hour to get everything off the truck and into the flat. We just had to unpack boxes, which I knew wouldn't be difficult since when we'd packed we had kept the boxes organized and labeled what rooms they were to go in. As I stepped back into the flat with the last box, and the other lads carried the kitchen table into the kitchen, I noticed that the DVDs were organized nicely on the shelves, but Harry was curled up on the couch with a frown on his face. Worry spiked through me, and I hurried around the couch to set the box down, "Kitten, are you alright?"

"My back... and my feets!" he huffed. "They hurt?"

"My poor lovely," I crooned, brushing his hair off his forehead. "Want me to rub them?"

"That will help?" Harry asked in confusion.

"Want to sit up, baby, and I'll show you?" I asked gently, and Harry tried to push himself up off the couch. I reached out to help him, as now that his tummy was bigger he seemed to be a lot clumsier sitting down, laying down, and standing up. I let him sit the direction he'd been laying, sitting behind him and slotting his narrow hips between my legs. Everywhere else the boy seemed so slight, although he did have muscle on his arms and legs, and then there was his tummy that jutted out in front of him.