Chapter 12

[A/N]: Watching people be hypnotized is some of the funniest/craziest shit I have ever witnessed in my life. I didn't want to be hypnotized at first, but now I do xD So I'll jump upon the next opportunity! People have asked for a picture of Kepa... soo... he's in the multimedia! Or that's kind of how I picture him. Only his lip is pierced...I shall resume with fanart here soon!

[Louis' P.O.V]

On Christmas eve morning, I woke up to the smell of toast and a noticeably pregnant curly haired lad squirming up and cuddling against me as he crooned, "Happy Birthday, my Louis!"

"Shh," I chuckled, opening my eyes and turning to place a hand on his tummy. "What birthday, I don't have a birthday! I'm still twenty-one."

"It is your birthday," Harry insisted, pressing a kiss to my cheek. "I made you breakfast for your birthday because I just love you so much!"

"Aww," I hummed. "You didn't have to do that for me, Kitten!"

"Wanted to," Harry insisted. "You are so good to me and I just want to help you have a good day!"

"Any day with my Harold Kitten Fluff is a good day," I grinned at him, bumping my nose against his.

Harry planted one last kiss on my lips, wiggling off the bed while he carefully cradled his belly. On the nightstand there was a plate that contained toast, eggs, and some applesauce. My eyebrows raised and Harry picked up the plate and held it out to me insistently, "Do not worry, I did not use the stove by myself. Used my phone to see if Liam would help, and he did. He showed me how to make eggs... only he did most of it cause I almost spilled things... then when breakfast was done he went home so I could give it to you and then we could maybe... never mind."

Harry handed me my plate and a fork, and then handed me a cup of orangee juice. I sat up and put the plate on my legs while I tucked the orange juice beneath it, holding out my arms, "C'mere, you adorable boy."

He blushed, and his ears turned to the sides in a shy manner as he wiggled up next to me, nuzzling under my arms, "I would buy you a ring for your birthday... one of those rings that are for forever? But I do not have money..."

I lifted my eyebrows in surprise, "A ring? Like... for a wedding? Would you like to get married?"

Harry grinned, "Have always wanted to marry you, my Louis! But I did not want to share you with people then. Soon we will have Jelly Bean... but I can share you with Jelly Bean... but I just did not want to have to be away from you."

"We can have our own style of wedding so that we never have to separate while we get ready," I offered, pressing a kiss to his temple.

"We can just get married now?" he asked.

"I think my mum would be sad if she didn't get to plan another wedding... plus, we need Dr. Shell to get that guy again to make another marriage license," I told him, and he nodded, reaching for my piece of toast.

He held it up to my lips so I'd take a bite, "It will have to be after Jelly Bean is here, though, yes?"

I grinned at him, talking around my toast, "We'll talk to my mum about it sometime while she's visiting. Her and the girls are coming over today so they can be here for Christmas tomorrow!"

"And your birthday, today," Harry pointed out. "They are are coming for that, too."

"This food is delicious, lovely," I assured him, adjusting my plate before eating a forkful of eggs.

I brought a blush to the younger boy's cheeks again, "I am glad you are liking it!"

"What did you eat?" I asked him.