Why You So Obsessed With Me?

"And where were you?" Annabeth demanded.

I raised an eyebrow. "Out."

"Out where?"

"Out to lunch."

"With whom?"

I glared at the daughter of Min-no, Athena. "Last time I checked, you aren't my mother."

"Who were you with though?" Asked a blonde girl with brown eyes. I tried to remember her name. Ginny? No...Genevieve, that wasn't it. Gwendolyn! She preferred Gwen though.

"I was with Nico." I admitted finally, all the girls were waiting for an answer and wouldn't take silence.

"What?" One of the girls asked, looking extremely irritated. Bianca, I remembered her name was.

"I was with Nico." I repeated calmly.

"Listen here, Roman, if you think you can just go gallivanting around with my little brother-"

"Wait, hold up. Your brother?" A girl with caked on makeup asked. I rolled my eyes at her crop top shirt that showed off a badly pierced belly button and her short shorts that barely held her butt in.

"Yes. Why?" 

The girl batted her purply-blue eyelids. "Mind putting in a good word for me?"

"Drew, shut up and don't  use your charmspeak or I'll stab you." Annabeth snapped.

"Drew can charmspeak?" A redhead that went by the name Pheobe asked.

"She's not good at it, but yes." Silena put in. Silena and Drew were half-sisters, that much was obvious, but while Silena was the good side (if there was one) of her mother, Drew was the bad AND the ugly.

I took advantage of their distraction to move to the only empty bunk in the room. 

"Why were you out with Nico?" Annabeth turned to where I had been standing and I supressed a snort when she had to turn again to face me.

"He asked if I wanted to go somewhere. I hadn't eaten so I took him up on his offer. I'm not interested in him." I directed the last part towards his sister Bianca. She nodded slowly, sensing the truth in my words.

"You're so irritating!" Annabeth burst out suddenly. I arched an eyebrow at her.

"And why would that be?"

"You're just in the way of the rest of us, some of us are actually trying to get somewhere on this show! But your stupid complexion and you face will keep your on and it's not fair!"

"What?" I was genuinely confused.

"Reyna, you're really pretty. Your skin is flawless, you have a regal facial structure, the boys are gonna keep you around." Silena explained, but not rudely.

"Frankly, I don't want to stay around." I told Annabeth.

She scowled at me. "You can't be human. Who sees a band like the Rattling Skulls and wants to get away from them?!"

"Me." I snapped.

"Argh!" Annabeth stomped away and flopped on her bed.

Several girls snickered at her response to my comments.

"There hasn't been someone who can decently get under that girl's skin in years." Lou Ellen commented. She had to be Greek, no Roman would be so wild. She was wearing a black tank top and dark green cargo pants that had purple and blue patches sewn onto them. Her wrists were covered in bracelets, some homemade, some store-bought. Her bright green hair flopped in her eyes as she leaned over slightly to grin at me.

"I'm on the bunk above you, by the way." She climbed the ladder and the springs above me creaked slightly.

I glanced over to the other side of the room, where a small argument had broken out while Lou Ellen spoke to me.

"You move." 

"I got here first, Drew!" 

"You know what, Annabeth, I don't care! Move!" 

We felt the weak wave of charmspeak. Annabeth began to move, but probably not in the way Drew expected. Her fist connected with the powdered nose of the daughter of Aphrodite.

"Nice punch!" Rachel, a redhead with wild curly hair and paint splattered clothing, called appreciatively from where she was sketching something on her bunk.

"It was actually pretty bad." I muttered. Her form had been awful, her anger destroying any rationality or tactic.

"What did you say, Arellano?" Annabeth snarled.

"I said your punch was weak. And my last name is Ramírez-Arellano. Two parts."

Annabeth scowled at my response. "What is your deal?"

I laughed out loud. "You just hate this don't you? You're used to being able to read people, to know everything about them. But I bet at least three of us in here are impossible to understand. It pains you not to be the Wise Girl and live up to your mother's legacy."

"Amen to that." A quiet girl in the corner muttered. I glanced at her.

I hadn't realized they brought a Titan on the show.

Calypso noticed me looking and went back to her plant magazine quickly.

"You know, Reyna, if you have a girl crush, you should say something. They'll take you out of the running quicker." Annabeth sneered.

I stood and stepped up to her. Being rather tall for a girl, I had at least three inches on this blonde brat.

"You know, Annabeth, bullying isn't the lowest way to make friends. It's not even a way at all."

Annabeth swung a fist at my face, resorting once again to violence. I smirked inwardly at the fact that I could push this girl's buttons so easily as I ducked, then returned the gesture, my form proper and my full power put into the punch that connected with the blonde's face.

The daughter of Athena dropped to the floor, unconscious. 

"I'm going to talk about separate rooms." I announced to no one in particular before striding out the door.

[A/N I really hate Annabeth, TBH. I'll give the full descriptions of all the contestants sooner or later.]