A/N Confession Time

I will probably lose readers for this, but seeing as it directly pertains to this story, I'm going to inform you all anyway. PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING AND ONLY COMMENT WHEN YOU HAVE READ IT THROUGH FULLY!

*deep breath* I'm not going to actually write Nico's relationship. I respect Rick's writing, so he is gay, and he will pick a guy in the end, but I will not go into depth other than to name that character.

There is a reason, and here is the part I fear will lose me readers.

I don't support the LGBTQ+ community.

As a Christian, I believe that being gay, lesbian, pan, trans, or any of those other things are sins.

This doesn't mean I'm homophobic, because homophobia is the physical fear of gay people. Nor am I transphobic. I don't hate gays and I think gays can still be in heaven, in fact I know of a man who for sure will be in heaven, despite being gay. I do not remember his name, unfortunately. I believe it is Scott. He will be in heaven, because he actively works against his feelings for men and physically chooses to live his life alone.

The problem with this whole thing is that Christians put the sins listed above on this pedestal, but they're just as bad as the sins I commit every day.

If you wish to find the reason I think one of these sins is in fact a sin, please message me privately and I will explain my views. But please, don't message me just to scream about me being a hater and a hypocrite.

That's another thing entirely. The world tells Christians not to be haters, then yell and scream and shun them when they calmly (or non-calmly, as I know there are those Christians out there) state their views, acting the part of the hater themselves.

Now I'm done explaining, this is my view. I will not judge you for yours. If you want to know more about my religion, please message me, I'd be MORE than happy to explain what I believe.

Thanks for reading this, have a great day.

~BananaBrain (as Ihrschatz0307 calls me), Megan