Charlena

"Alright contestants, as you may have noticed, you have a different number of people this time around, due to various occurences." Venus smiled sweetly at us as we stood on our stage. "Because of this, the voting changes every time. This week each bachelor gets five roses, and the group again has one. There are seventeen of you left, and sixteen roses. Tonight, Hazel will start."

Hazel stepped forward, her wild hair tamed into a french braid. Her dark blue dress swished around her knees as she moved. 

"Bianca di Angelo, daughter of Hades." She said simply, handing the light gold rose to her half sister.

Bianca nodded, looking at the rose.

"Frank Zhang, son of Mars." He nodded, smiling shyly at her as he took the rose.

"Lee Fletcher, son of Apollo."

"She's got a type." Annabeth sneered quietly.

I discreetly stepped backwards slightly and stepped on her toe.

She growled and kicked the back of my shin in response.

"Castor Duval, son of Dionysus." I hadn't talked to him yet. He was very quiet. Lou said it was because his twin brother had died. (I know Castor died in the books, just go with it!)

"Conner Stoll, son of Hermes." The brown haired boy winked at her and she rolled her eyes when the cameras zoomed over to Venus again.

"Now Leo will give out his roses." Cupid announced.

The son of Hephaestus stepped forward, holding his roses and grinning.

"Calypso, nymph of the island of Ogygia." He presented her the rose with a wink and she blushed.

"Thank you."

"No problem, Sunshine."

Leo plucked the next rose from his bouquet and turned to me. For a moment, I thought he was going to hand the rose to me, but his eyes were on someone else. 

"Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena."

She giggled obnoxiously. "Thanks, Leo."

He nodded and went to the guys. 

"Travis Stoll, son of Hermes."

Travis made a show of clutching the rose to his chest, grinning. Leo turned back to us girls, a rose in each hand.

Lou Ellen, daughter of Hecate and Gwen Sepulveda, daughter of Arcus." He handed off the two roses and bowed to the camera before rejoining Hazel at the little lounge that was set up for the bachelors and the other members of the band. Thalia, flopped over a chair like a cat, smiled at me when I glanced at her. Bianca had been shooting the other girl angry glares all throughout filming.

"Nico di Angelo, present your roses."

Nico handed out the black roses one by one. I noticed that this time, his roses had a tint of red at the edges of the petals. 

"Rachel Elizabeth Dare, clear sighted mortal." He gave her the rose and she smiled at him.

"Reyna Ramírez-Arellano, daughter of Bellona." I forced myself not to scowl at him.

"Malcolm Younger, son of Athena." The blond boy nodded, not showing any emotion.

"Will Solace, son of Apollo." Nico wouldn't meet his eyes. I raised an eyebrow at that.

"Michael Yew, son of Apollo." His hand was empty now, and there was a guy and a girl left. 

Silena bit her lip, looking over at Beckendorf. Her eyes were watery, I assumed she was scared of getting kicked off.

"Piper, the final rose, please?" Cupid said.

Piper stepped up, the white rose in her hand. "Will the two of you please step forward?"

Silena and Beckendorf walked to the front and stood next to each other.

"As you know, one of you must go home." Piper said, smiling sadly. "I regret to be the one to say it, but-"

"Wait!" Silena burst out suddenly.

"Yes?" Venus asked.

"Give Charlie the rose. I'll go home, I don't want to stop him." Silena said earnestly.

"Silena, no! Piper, give her the rose, she deserves it." Beckendorf insisted.

"I don't want it!" Silena cried. "I...I love someone!"

"Silena, when did this happen?" Venus asked.

"It was sort of gradual..." The girl said. "I didn't meet him until after the show started, I didn't even notice it at first!" She looked down. "I'm sorry, Mom."

"Who is it?" Beckendorf asked, looking hurt.

Silena wouldn't look at him. 

"Wow, Si, that's....wow." Piper said after a moment.

"What?" Beckendorf asked her.

"I can feel her emotional level. She's got some really strong love for someone."

"Alright, out with it." Cupid said.

"It's Charlie!" Silena finally exclaimed, covering her face.

"Me?" Beckendorf looked absolutely astounded.

Silena nodded, her hands still hiding her face.

"Well thank the gods that the feeling isn't one sided!" Beckendorf gently pulled her hands away from her face to look at her eyes.

"Really?" Silena asked.

Beckendorf nodded and the daughter of Aphrodite moved forward, pressing her lips against hers.

Piper began to cheer, and the rest of us joined in.

"Ah, young love! This show can throw the most amusing curveballs!" Venus pronounced to the camera. "Stay tuned to see what else happens to these lively teens!"

[A/N i'm having a bad day so sorry if this isn't "up to standard"]