Rebellious Teenage Actions

I'm not gonna lie, the kiss was good. Percy's lips were soft and his touch was gentle. He pulled me close, and my hands rested on his chest without any thought.

We stood there for what felt like an eternity before Percy pulled away slowly still holding me against him. I could feel my cheeks heating up as he smiled crookedly at me.

"How long have you been waiting to do that?" A voice asked from near the doorway.

I jumped in surprise. "Nico!"

"Hey." He tipped his head nonchalantly.

"Need something?" Percy asked casually. His arms had found their way around my waist.

"Aphrodite and Apollo want to talk to you." Nico informed him. "I don't think it's going to be good."

Percy frowned. "I haven't done anything out of line recently.... And why is Apollo involved?"

He shrugged. "I'm just the messenger, dude, don't ask me."

Percy sighed and let go of me. I shivered at the sudden lack of body heat.

"Alright, I'll go see them. Sorry, Reyna."

"No-no, it's fine." I promised quickly.

"Nico, can you make-"

"Yeah, I got it." Nico waved him off. "Go."

Percy nodded and darted inside.

"He a good kisser?"

I turned sharply to look at Nico. "What?"

"Come on, it's not like I'm going to steal him. I'm quite content with my lot. I just want to know."

I stared at him for a moment before finally nodding. "Yeah. Amazing, really."

Nico chuckled. "Good luck with him. I'm sure you'll keep him in line."

I nodded, then my stomach dropped as I had a sudden thought.

"Nico.... If he picks someone.... Will Jupiter-"

"I don't know." Nico was suddenly tense.

We stood there in silence for a few moments before he spoke again.

"Wanna do something rebellious?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Like what?"

"Well Piper wanted me to help her pierce her lip. And she was gonna give me a barbell." He tapped his ear. "Will's gonna be there for safety reasons and Hazel's gonna help with Piper's since we'll have to get the metal to close. Then we were gonna dye our hair."

I laughed. "Sounds fun.... Do I have to get a piercing if I help?"

"No, of course not."

"Sure, I'll come."

Nico grinned and motioned for me to follow him.

------------------------------------------

"Are you two sure about this? They could get infected if you don't do it right." Will said worriedly.

"That's why we're using a hot needle." Piper shrugged.

"That's also why you're here." Nico grinned at him.

He sighed. "This is a stupid idea."

"Look at it this way, Will." I leaned back on my hands. "If the piercings get infected, they learn their lesson. If they don't get infected, no one's gonna complain."

"Thanks for the confidence, Reyna."

"No problem." I grinned at Nico, then looked at Will again. "They'll take care of themselves, I'm sure."

Will nodded dubiously.

"You sure you don't want one, Reyna? I could give you a nose piercing." Piper suggested.

"No thanks. I'd prefer not to have a hot needle near my face."

She nodded. "Fair enough.... Nico, this one's ready. You or me first?"

"Rock paper scissors?" He suggested.

Piper nodded again. "Reyna, officiate?"

I crawled over to where they were sitting on the floor, putting my hand between them. "I want a good, clean match, no early fires or hesitation to gain an advantage. We go on shoot, understand?"

They both nodded, looking deadly serious. Hazel giggled from the couch.

"Winner goes first or loser goes first?" Will asked.

"Loser."

He grunted and sat back.

"On shoot." I reminded them. "Rock. Paper. Scissors. Shoot!"

Nico won. He picked up the needle carefully.

Piper stretched her lip out. "Have the thing ready."

"Hazel?"

She came over and plopped down next to Piper. "I'm ready."

*slightly graphic I guess? Proceed w/ caution*

"On three." Nico said. "One, two-" He shoved the needle through Piper's lip. She yelped, but managed to hold still.

Hazel quickly picked up the little ring from the tray by them. Working together, she and Nico got the ring through the hole in Piper's lip. She sat still for a few moments, then hesitantly moved her lip. "It feels weird."

"It's a piece of metal attached to your body." Hazel pointed out.

"True. Is the other needle ready?"

I checked. "Almost. Will, what should we do with this one?"

"Put it in a box so it can't stab anyone-"

"Give it here." Hazel said quickly. Nico handed it to her and she frowned at it for a moment.

The needle folded itself into a tiny metal ball, the tip no longer visible from the outside. Will shrugged. "That works too."

"Nico's turn!" Piper grinned.

He nodded and pulled his hair away from his left ear.

She picked up the other needle. "Sit still."

[A/N hey look school's starting again and I've got a steady job now. We'll see how often I update]