I Stand For Percy Jackson. If You Do Not, You. Will. Not. Stand. Long.

"I'm so, so proud of you, mi pequeño soldado." Bellona said as I ran over and hugged her.

"You are?"

"My daughter, fighting against everything for what she believes in? Of course I am." She adjusted the cape attached to my armor carefully. "And Praetor of New Rome. That's definitely my girl."

I looked up at her. "Do you think I can do this, Mom? Go up against Olympus itself and win?"

"Of course I do... and I'm going to give you some more help."

She stepped away from me and waved her hand. Two large cages appeared behind her.

"Going into Olympus is like walking into a den of foxes. You will be lied to, and expected to believe these lies. This will be your insurance against that."

The cage doors opened slowly and two gorgeous metal greyhounds stepped out. I watched them in awe.

"Aurum and Argentum."

"Gold and Silver." I said quietly, stepping forward. When the two dogs moved I heard a whirring like gears moving. They sniffed my outstretched hands.

"They're lie detectors. You'll know whether or not the Olympians who stand against you will be truthful."

"That's amazing. Thank you."

She nodded and took a step back. "Stand your ground and fight for what you want."

I turned away as she began to glow, then grabbed my spear and helmet.

When I entered the main room, all eyes shot to me. A Roman cohort had arrived, and they moved into a saluting position when they saw my cape.

"Reyna. You look fantastic." Nico grinned. 

I nodded and faced Venus and Cupid. "You will transport us to Olympus?"

They nodded. Both were dressed normally, but I knew they were fighting for us.

"Everyone gather close and close your eyes."

The group huddled behind me. I felt Aurum press against my leg, and rested my other hand on Argentum's head as I closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes again we were in front of the Olympian throne room. Venus and Cupid had disappeared, but that was fine. I adjusted my grip on my spear and tucked my helmet under my other hand, then marched forward. I didn't look to see if the group fell in behind me.

The Olympians were already in the room when the doors opened, but they were arguing about something and the only two to notice us walking in were Venus and Vulcan.

I walked to the center of the room. Realizing I was not going to be acknowledged unless I called attention to myself, I gripped my spear and slammed the butt of it onto the floor three times.

The room was silent by the time the sound finished echoing off of the marble floors.

"What is the meaning of this?" Jupiter roared.

"Jupiter, King of Olympus, Son of Kronos." My voice carried easily. "You stand between me and life with the man I love most. I will not allow you to do this."

"If you stand against Olympus, you commit treason against the gods." Jupiter growled.

"I don't stand against Olympus." I tipped my chin up. "I stand against you. Because you stand against Percy Jackson."

"Jackson is-"

"A man who did nothing in his life to deserve your wrath! I stand for Percy Jackson and I will repeat my previous demands. You will swear on the Styx and on the Fates themselves that you will drop all charges against him."

"And who stands with you?" Ares barked. "You threaten war!"

"All of New Rome stands for Percy Jackson." I gestured with my spear to the Cohort.

"Camp Half-Blood stands for Percy Jackson." Clarisse slammed her spear against her shield. Her cabin-mates repeated the action once.

There was a flash of silver in my peripheral and a new voice spoke.

"Lady Artemis and her Hunt stand for Percy Jackson."

I gave Thalia a slow nod. She shot me a smirk in return.

"The Amazons stand for Reyna, daughter of Bellona. So I suppose we stand for the boy as well."

I stared at Hylla, but slowly nodded to her as well. "Sister."

"I told you that you'd do well in the competition." She smiled.

"The Rattling Skulls stand for Percy Jackson." Nico spoke up. He and the rest of the band stepped forward and stood slightly off to the side.

"Is that all?" Jupiter sneered.

"No." Several deities stepped off of their thrones. Diana, Apollo, Vulcan, Venus, Juno, Neptune, and Mercury.

Jupiter looked to the others who remained in their seats.

"I stand for Percy Jackson." A young girl's voice spoke.

"Hestia?"

The 8-year-old tending the hearth stood. "I stand with him because I see it as the best way to keep the peace."

"I suppose I stand with him as well." Minerva got up. She didn't offer a reason. I didn't ask for one.

"The girl is strong... she must eat cereal. I stand with these children." Ceres pulled herself to her feet.

"I stand for Percy Jackson." A huge black cloud appeared, and the king of the Underworld stepped out. His wife stood with him, her eyes glowing with an anger that I wouldn't have expected from her.

"And I guess I have to stand as well." I looked over sharply when I heard Percy's voice.

"You said you were going to your mother's."

"Yeah. Never said what I was doing after that." He grinned, pulling a Greek style helmet over his head.

I sighed. "You're horrible." I turned back to Jupiter.

"What is your decision, Father?" Minerva called.

Jupiter surveyed us all with mounting fury on his face. He stood slowly, and a flash of lightning revealed him in full Greek armor, holding a huge lightning bolt like staff in one hand and a crackling burst of pure energy in the other.

"You will all die for your treason!"

[A/N If you're interested in my original book I'm working on, I'm considering posting a sort of 'sample chapter' in my one shot book. It will just be titled 'Prologue', let me know if you think I should post it

also the title is long but that's okay]