It's Time to D-D-D-D-D-D-D-Duel!

It was so quick that I thought I might have imagined it happening. One moment I was slamming through the army that Mars had conjured up somehow, Percy on one side and my dogs on the other.

The next, I was on the ground, someone's blade at my throat. I barely had time to react before the knife was coming down at my head. I caught a glimpse of blonde hair.

"Get off of her!"

The weight was lifted off of me suddenly. I sat up and looked over.

Percy was wrestling a familiar face to the ground, a terrifying look twisting his face in ways I couldn't imagine ever seeing on him normally.

I quickly scrambled to my feet and grabbed my sword, walking over. The fighting was dying down, aside from the gods and some demigods teaming up to force Mars and Jupiter to concede.

"Gwen?"

The daughter of Arcus snarled wildly, writhing under Percy's grasp.

I frowned and scanned the girl's face, looking for signs of possession. 

Nothing. This was completely Gwen.

"Gwen what's wrong with you?"

"You ruined everyone's chances. I knew you were going to be the problem!" She snarled. "Those Spartoi should have killed you, I specifically used something Greek to throw people off my scent too."

Percy looked livid. "You sent Spartoi after her? Why you miserable little-"

"Percy."

He looked up at me. "She nearly killed you!"

"I know." I sighed and shook my head. "Gwen, why?"

"You got so much farther than you should have, the girl who didn't even want to be there ended up with the new cool bassist. I hated you from the moment I found out you were a daughter of Bellona during the first elimination."

"What's so wrong with that?"

"Goddess of war, bloodlust, conquest, and destruction? I knew you were going to ruin everything. And look what you've brought us to!"

I looked around and glared at her. "I see a fight that was inevitable. I see Jupiter's status being challenged, because he doesn't deserve to sit on that throne. This was going to happen one way or another but it was for Percy and I do not regret that at all."

"Disgusting." She spat.

"What do we do with her?" Percy asked. He was clearly angry about what she had revealed, but I couldn't let him act on it.

I shook my head. "Tie her up or something. We'll deal with her later on, once the mess is all cleared up."

Percy growled, but nodded and shifted his hold on her.

With that I turned my attention to Jupiter. Mars had been subdued already, but the king of the gods was still fighting.

"Enough!" I yelled.

Everyone froze. I stepped forward, leveling my sword at Jupiter.

"I challenge you, Zeus, Greek Lord of Lightning, King of the Gods, to a proper duel. One on one, no tricks, just swordplay. Skill alone shall decide who will stand today."

Jupiter sneered. "You think you can defeat me?"

"Swear on the Fates that you will not use your powers. That this will be a one on one duel and no one will intervene." I spoke calmly. "If I defeat you, you will swear on the Fates again that you will leave Percy alone."

"Surely you don't think you could-"

"Are you scared of her, Father?" Minerva interjected suddenly. I looked over at her as she pointed her spear at him.

"Of course not!" Jupiter sneered.

"Then what is the harm of fighting her?" Minerva asked. I had to smirk a little.

Jupiter growled and shifted his stance. "I will fight her."

"She's only a daughter of Bellona." Minerva reasoned. I would have been offended, but I knew she was trying to help me.

"Lowly child." Jupiter sneered at me again. I tipped my chin up defiantly.

"On my terms?" I asked him.

He gritted his teeth. "On your terms."

"Swear it." I said. "On the Fates."

Jupiter seemed to grit his teeth. "I swear on the Fates to your terms. One on one combat, no tricks, my sword against yours."

"Everyone back off." I waved the others away, squaring up to the king of the gods.

"Reyna wait."

I turned to face Percy. "I can do this."

He smiled a little. "Oh I know you can... kiss for good luck?"

I raised an eyebrow. "I don't believe in luck, Jackson."

He snickered. "Aw come on, let me be the cliché boyfriend. Kiss for good luck."

I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. "You'll get another one once I'm done."

Percy grinned. "Sounds good to me."