34. Complicated Relationships

Georgina was terrified. She didn't know what to expect from Antonio. She had never upset a Rosario so she didn't know what the consequences could be.

As Francesco and Adele left the room and closed the door behind them, Antonio spoke firmly "Costanzo and Georgio, I want you to step outside and wait. This shouldn't take long."

Georgio looked mortified "Antonio ..... what are you going to do? Please don't hurt her. She is my only family."

Antonio spoke sounding annoyed "I wont kill her. That's the only assurance you will get. Its Francesco's orders. If she wasn't a girl, she was dead for raising her hand on a Rosario. Now before I decide to make it worse for her, step outside and wait. If you come back in before I am finished, I will start all over. Do you understand?"

Georgio nodded and spoke sounding defeated "Please... go easy on her." He then walked out and closed the door.

Antonio turned to Costanzo "I asked you to step outside too. I don't need an audience for this."

Costanzo spoke "I want to stay."

Antonio spoke "I give you to the count of ten. If you haven't left the room I would make things much worse for her. You know me. I am a man of my word. Counting down 10, 9, 8...".

Costanzo walked to the door and whispered "If you love her, you shouldn't hurt her. Be a better man than your father." He then walked out and closed the door behind him.

Antonio walked away from Georgina as her gaze was not leaving him. Her heart was beating fast now. She had no idea what Antonio was going to do to her and she had never been so scared in her life. Being alone with Antonio in one room was something she always dreaded and avoided at all costs and now he had her where he wanted her.

Antonio moved an arm chair to the centre of the room and gestured to Georgina to go to him "Come here and sit down."

Georgina spoke "What are you going to do?"

Antonio sighed "You will find out. Lets get this over with. Come sit."

Georgina walked nervously to the arm chair and sat down. Antonio went behind her somewhere in the room and came back with two hand cuffs and attached her wrists to the chair's arms. He then left her again. It was impossible to see where he was going in the room and what he was doing. The arm chair she was sitting on was huge. She couldn't see anything behind her when she turned around. She just had to wait and see what Antonio had planned.

Antonio's foot steps around the room were really intimidating Georgina. She started shaking from the anticipation. She was good with enduring pain but what kind of pain was Antonio going to subject her to? Antonio was a Rosario. She only expected the worst from him.

She was holding her breath as she heard Antonio's foot steps from the other side of the room approaching her. Antonio spoke roughly as he was standing behind her "Shall we start then. Get ready. This bites but it wont kill you."

Antonio appeared in front of her and Georgina screamed as she saw what he was holding in his hand. He was holding a scorpion in his hand from its tale. Georgina had tears in her eyes now. She pleaded "Please no. Don't do this."

Antonio spoke "You don't even know what I am going to do with it and you are panicking. Wait till I tell you." He then got closer to Georgina and whispered "I am going to drop it inside your dress through your neckline." Then he reached his hand and unbuttoned Georgina's top three buttons making her scream and move violently.

Antonio started circling the chair and taunted "Stop screaming. You know this scorpion doesn't appreciate it when someone screams or moves. Keep motionless when I drop it in."