Bonus Chapter 3- (3 years later after meeting)

It was an hour before midnight and the O'Neil-Rosario eighteenth birthday party was still going strong. Adults and children were enjoying themselves as they were drinking, eating and dancing at the Grande hotel.

The birthday boys had now slipped out with the excuse to get fresh air and to have better view of fireworks which was to start soon. They had gathered with their circle of friends and were sitting in the back garden around a special round sofa seating place with fire in the middle on the ground. Francesco was drinking cider leaning back on his sofa staring at the stars. He loved watching the stars at night thinking back to his day. He had a good joint birthday party. He had received plenty of presents but he didn't have Adele with him.

Emanuelle had been all over Sancia the whole day and they had danced the night away in front of his eyes. He was happy for Emanuelle of course. At least he was allowed to hang out with Sancia. One of them at least got to be with their girl. If Adele was from a criminal family like Sancia, maybe his father would have allowed Francesco to be with Adele without being concerned that she could turn him soft. His father thought Adele was a distraction and could make normal civilian crime free life too tempting. Paulo Rosario thought that Adele could convince Francesco to want to give up his criminal life. But Francesco was smart enough to know he had no escape. He was condemned to this life and there was no way out.

Sancia was sitting next to Emanuelle on a two seater leaning into him as Sergio Giovanni was sitting opposite them next to Francesco as he was complaining that they should have cut out their kissing and cuddling.

Antonio was sitting next to Arturo arguing with him about why he kept making fun of Georgina while Costanzo was backing him up.

Then suddenly the boys all looked into the distance taking in the new arrivals who just left the party building.

Sancia sighed "Oh, seriously? The Constantini brothers arrive now... Don't they know what time it is?"

Emanuelle frowned "Be nice to them Sancia."

Arturo asked "Who invited them?"

Emanuelle looked at Arturo "I did actually. My father was good friends with their father and I am also on good terms with both De Luca and Cristofero. Do you have difficulty getting along with them?"

Arturo shrugged "Don't worry. I would try to ignore him. Its Francesco's birthday afterall."

Sancia sighed "Actually. I do have difficulty. I have objections. I don't like Cristofero. He is quite rude to girls."

Sergio spoke "Well, you do realise you are the only girl in the place so why don't you go inside and hang out with other girls who are talking to fashion designers and stylists?"

Sancia shrugged "No. I don't feel like doing that right now." She then shifted herself further towards Emanuelle leaning more closely to him. Emanuelle wrapped his arm around her waist protectively.

Cristoofero walked to the circle with his brother who was walking a step behind him. "Hi, all."

The boys nodded at him and said Hi.

De Luca sat next to Costanzo and was received warmly as Costanzo shook his hand. They got along quite well. The fifteen year old De Luca was the youngest of this crowd and could only get along with Costanzo who was still two years older than him but acted like a protective big brother to him when he was in a crowd.

Cristofero sat at the other side of Emanuelle and put his hand behind Emanuelle's back "Happy birthday man. I am sorry we missed the cake and the candles."

Emanuelle nodded "Thank you for coming Cristofero. I know you must be quite busy with all the legal matters you need to handle since you have turned eighteen."