Chapter Three: He's About To Kidnap You.

The dance that goes with this chapter is Vertigo which is actually performed by Maddie Ziegler. I'm tired, in pain and at the moment as I write this I should have been doing my homework but whatever.

Deddicated to @justaddchocolatefor the cover at the top thanks !!!

Chapter Three: "He's About To Kidnap You."

"I'M NERVOUS WESLEY." I whispered into the phone scanning my eyes over the many teenagers stretching in the big room. There were mirrors all around it with bars and people going into ballet positions all around me too. I was intimidated that's for sure and I never usually am. That's a lie, I told myself.

"It's not like you landed on your head when doing an aerial." He told me and my eyes widened at the fear of me doing that. "Oh my God, Sid it is not going to happen."

"But it might." I whispered harshly. I looked up, putting my legs back in a pike and stretching to reach my feet. My hand curled around my right foot, not even my body was stretched to its limit.

"But it won't happen." Wesley assured me as I positioned myself into a split.

"Hey Sydney." I looked up to see Eduardo in a muscle shirt and sweatpants.

I gently smiled at him. "Hey Wesley I'll call you when it's over."

"Okay good luck."

I scoffed. "Sure." He laughed into the phone and I hung up on him, putting my Blackberry into my bag.

Eduardo sat beside me, starting to stretch himself. "Was that the boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend," I asked, almost laughing. "Yeah sure like that's ever going to happen. That was Wesley my best friend."

Eduardo nodded, taking a hair band off his wrist and tying his scraggly hair into a ponytail. He looked a little funny but I didn't laugh instead bit back a smile. He rolled his eyes when he saw my face. "I know, I know, Mary Anne keeps saying I should cut my hair but to be honest it suits me. I get that rugged look that girls are always looking for. She's just in denial."

I started laughing, noticing the lack of hair on his face. "Rugged? Are you sure? You're like one of those hairless cats on your face."

Eduardo shook his head, smiling a little. "You're just a hater."

"Ladies and gentlemen," A voice shouted, getting everyone's attention. Standing by the room was a tall women-maybe only tall because of her heels. A smile spread out on her face. "Welcome to the dance program here at Hamilton Academy."

Everyone clapped as she walked to the center of the room, her steps echoing as she walked. "To the ninth graders, you already know what is expected of you but to the newcomers at our school that is in the higher grades..."

The lady's eyes found mine and I could feel everyone's eyes on me. "Would you like to show us what skill you have?"

Her eyes gleamed and I realized she was talking to me. That I was the only newcomer besides the ninth graders in this school. The knowledge of that twisted my stomach in a bundle of nerves. Holy shit.

Eduardo tapped my hand and I looked at him. He had a smile on his face, nodding his head to gesture that I should go. I shakily got up, breathing in and out through my mouth. I wished I had Wesley here. It would've made things a lot easier.

Everyone backed towards a wall so no one else was exactly in the center except for me and the lady. She kept the smile on her face, stretching a hand out towards me. I shook it and when we let go she spoke. "Welcome would you like to tell everyone your name?"