Chapter Twenty-Six: Bridezilla.

On Twitter, ImNikitha_13 wanted me to ask you guys if you would like him to be Lucas? ^

Chapter Twenty Six: "Bridezilla."

"THIS IS ACTUALLY REALLY-,"

"Lit. It's lit man, it's lit." Eduardo finished for me even though I wasn't going to say that.

We stood outside of the gym in Hamilton Academy of the Arts and the lights weer flashing around the dark room as everyone was dancing inside, the sound of the loud music vibrating underneath my feet. It really was like Eduardo who was dressed as a zombie (a person who didn't know how to do zombie make up well) said, lit.

"Lit?" Kim asked him, looking confused. She was dressed as an angel, the halo on her head and her blonde hair curled into short locks around her face.

"Yes lit."

"Idiota." I told him and he playfully pushed me.

"Why am I actually surprised you came tonight?" Mary Anne asked me.

"Maybe because I told my mom the dance team had a performance at this school dance tonight and she was like okay. If it was regular school dances the chances of me going was slim to none but dance related? I'm good with that excuse."

"She must really support you huh?" Eduardo asked me.

"Yeah she really does."

"Must be nice." Eduardo muttered, walking into the gym.

"What...what was that about?" I asked Mary Anne.

"He, uh, he doesn't really get much support about dancing at home. His dad hates it actually and it makes him stressed when a parent won't even support something you love doing." She ran a hand through her hair that was pushed back with a blue bandana.

We were both wearing matching outfits since we didn't want to dress up in costumes but kind of dressed up in a 'twin' aspect. We both had bandanas wrapped around our heads, one I had from a dance two years ago and Mary Anne just bought it. With my red bandana and red plaid while she sported the clothing in blue, Octavia had basically told us what to wear over the phone.

"I already miss Octavia." Kim sighed, looking around the large room.

"Same," Mary Anne said, hooking her arm with mine. "Is it weird that I can imagine her here right now, probably pushing people to the side to have the spotlight and then-"

"Let me guess," I spoke up, almost laughing. "She'll end up being in the middle of a circle possibly twerking, am I right?"

"Exactly." Kim and Mary Anne laughed.

"Where's Sarah?" I asked them.

"She's not coming," Kim told me, every movement she made white robe thingy that came with the angel outfit, swish and sway. "She's with Luke- her Luke not your Lucas-talking about them."

"I don't have a Lucas." I mumbled, crossing my arms.

Mary Anne scoffed. "Stop pouting. Where's your man anyway?"

Just when I was about to tell her that he wasn't my man someone tapped me on the shoulder. I heard Kim and Mary Anne both shriek before I saw who it was.

Jane stood there in a zombie costume like Eduardo but clearly hers was WAY BETTER. She had the makeup down and everything. She had tattered clothing that kind of look like a car ran over it a couple of time and she faked a limp and one of her fake arms was in her hand.

I wasn't scared at her appearance because frankly it was like a horror movie come to life and I love horror movies but I was impressed. "Wow Jane this is actually amazing. I didn't think you could upgrade from what we were today."