Chapter Ten: Joseph 'The Hottie My Ass' Cahill.

Ladies and Gentlemen. The Bad Boy and The Tomboy has won an award in the WATTYs!!! Holy crap when I got the message and people kept saying it I was so happy you cannot even imagine. Although I still think and I literally tell people all the time that this story is not even that good especially the beginning which makes me recoil in disgust at how badly written it was-IT WON SOMETHING. It won a Cover-to-Cover award, known as one of the most addictive stories on wattpad! Why? I don't even know but thank you! All of you because now I present you with this chapter and you may proceed:

Chapter Ten: "Joseph 'The Hottie My Ass' Cahill."

"GREAT JOB TODAY guys!" Daisy said, clapping her hands as Eduardo leaned an arm on my shoulder.

I pushed his arm away, walking over to my bag. "Headed somewhere?" Eddie asked me as he sat next to my bag and handed me my Adidas pants.

"Cahill house today." I told him and his eyes widened before he got this stupid look on his face.

"Oh so Lucas time."

"What?"I asked as if I had no idea what he was talking about. For God's sake's everyone here at the studio/dance department of the school knew Liz Cahill chose me to teach her son.

It was weird because I knew the Cahill was kind of not really famous. Everyone or most people knew who they were yet I always thought of them as just another family.

"Hacerse el chivo loco." Eduardo told me in Spanish. I knew Spanish very well as did Eduardo. His father was from Chile while his mother had originated from Argentina. Right now he had mentioned that I was playing dumb.

Ravi groaned. "I actually hate it when you people speak another language in front of me. I speak English people. English! That's all I can speak."  

I rolled my eyes, turning to Eduardo. "I'm not. I just know that going there won't be considered Lucas time." 

"Lucas time?" Ravi slid over, sitting next to Eddie.

"Sydney likes Lucas Cahill."

I almost groaned. "I don't like him."

"Yes you do."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because you look half annoyed at this conversation but kind of nervously excited because you're about to see him outside of school."

I didn't say another word, I slipped on my sweater over my tank top and hiked my dance bag over my shoulder with my backpack already on. "Bye!"

"Bye!" The boy said in unison as I almost left the room. I looked over to see Isaac watching me and I held in a breath, slipping past the door and quickly closing it.

The showcase was on Saturday and the closer it came the longer our practices were but that led to Isaac trying to coax me into going out with him. It wouldn't be fair. It wouldn't be fair at all. Not even to me but to him. It wasn't like I was actually interested in Isaac but if I went on one date with him it could happen.

I was zipping my sweater up and walking down the front steps of the large school when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I figured it would be my mom who and always wanted to know where I was but it was another number.

I sighed to myself and let the phone continue buzzing until it stopped. As I started to walk down the sidewalk the buzzing happened again. "You." A voice said behind me.

I turned around slowly, feeling uncertain as to why someone said 'you'. Joey Cahill looked down at me with narrowed eyes. I felt a little displeasure just standing in front of him. The strong resemblance between him and Lucas was scary. Of course because they're twins Sydney. I almost slapped myself but fought against it. They were identical and it wasn't just the way that Joey and Lucas had very tiny differences but it was in their aura, there presences and the way they held themselves that made them different one another.