Chapter Fifteen: I Like Pickles.

Hey guys! Wattpad Block is Happening and I highly suggest you add that to your library because yours truly, nikki20038 will have a post in there on Sunday February 28th http://w.tt/1UeBVSN and I will be able to answer ANY of your questions as you get to read along the post : )

Chapter Fifteen: "I Like Pickles."

MY FINGERS TAPPED over the screen of my iPod Touch, rapidly messaging Wesley as my friends had started sitting at our table. Mary Anne almost did a double take at me. "Someone looks happy."

"Sucks you couldn't come with us on Saturday night Sid." Eduardo mentioned and I huffed, locking my iPod.

"Yeah." I mumbled. They had invited me skating after the showcase but even without asking I already knew I wouldn't be able to go. 

"You ready for today though?" He asked me "And for our weekends to be filled with practices?"

"Practices?" Octavia asked.

"Regionals is in over a month. November." I told her.

"Our team is going to be stressed, drama filled and if we lose Regionals I may as well just quit dancing all together." Eduardo huffed.

"What? No. Regionals will be fine."

"Yeah considering you're getting a solo."

"Huh?" My jaw dropped in disbelief and I shook my head frantically. "No, no, no I will not be getting a solo."

"Why not? I mean you're the best on our team. I'm still wondering why you didn't have a solo in the showcase."

"Because I really didn't want one and it would be better if someone else got the female solo like Hailey or Winifred or Rita-"

"Or Matilda." Eduardo said dryly. "But she never wants the regional place. She will forever be trying to get the World Championship or at least the National solo because of all the important people that will be there. You would know that."

I did know that. "Yeah I understand that but Mrs. Yousiff can give it to any of the other girls. I don't really want it."

Zen joined us at the table, his uniform looking like he didn't really care to put it on. His blazer on tied around his waist, his golf shirt unbuttoned and he looked like he didn't get much sleep. "Whoa what's up with you?" Octavia asked.

Zen glared at her as he sat down, running his tongue over his lip ring. "I pulled an all-nighter trying to fix a technical problem from my computer to the school computer. Basically what I did was-"

"No, no, no it's too early to hear you geek talk." Octavia muttered.

"Just because I'm a hacker and I'm practically the head of the Tech Crew and AV clubs here does not mean that I am a geek."

"Yes. You are not just a geek. You're a nerd."

A corner of Zen's lips twitched into a smirk. "Don't be surprised when you lose half of your followers tonight."

Octavia's nostrils flared as she looked at Zen in disbelief. "You wouldn't dare."

"Try me." Zen scoffed, leaning back and crossing his arms.

Mary Anne cleared her throat. "Followers aside-Sydney how's lover boy?"

"Lover boy?" I asked her.

"Which one?" Octavia asked.

"Cahill," Sarah sat down at our table on the other side of Zen. "Isaac is over and done with considering what happened this weekend."

Everyone murmured in agreement and I sat down there in confusion as the screen of my iPod lit up from another message from Wesley. "What happened?"