Chapter Forty-Seven: Manzana.

Three days in a row. I'm feeling so generous oh my-

Dedicated to ashley_mariex for the cover at the top!Thank you💜

Also, thank you to @jackelyn_gal () and @uppercutskidd on Twitter for helping me out💌

Chapter Forty-Seven: "Manzana."

"WHERE DO YOU think we're going to go?" Eduardo asked me, rubbing his hands together, excitement shining in his eyes.

"I hope we go to Paris. I want to meet French girls." Ravi said.

I rolled my eyes, leaning back on my hands. 'I thought you and Madison were now a thing?" We all look over at the same girl on our dance team, talking vividly to Matilda by the side.

"Not really," Ravi shrugged. "We made out once. She didn't want to go any further than that and neither did I. We're good."

"You made out? Only once?" Eduardo enquired, the both of us clearly not believing that.

"Okay, like five times or something but that's it. We're not going beyond that."

"Really? Because with the way you're looking at her right now, I'm going to ask you that question again tomorrow." Eduardo declared.

"I might not answer it like I did today." Ravi said, his eyes on Madison.

"We kind of figured." I articulated.

"What if we went somewhere tropical?"

"What about England?"

"Stop being so Europe based," Eduardo told Ravi. "There's more countries out there than the ones in the smallest continent. What if we went to Singapore or something? Or even Australia?"

"What if we go to Miami?" I thought, happy that spring was coming but wanting to get away from the cold nevertheless. Even though the competition was months away.

Eduardo groaned. "No please. We always go somewhere in North America."

"Maybe because we, oh I don't know, live in North America?"

Eduardo reached over to pinch me but missed his chance when Mrs. Yousiff's heels clicked against the floors of the room when she entered it. My attention like everyone else's diverted to hear and Daisy, our choreographer right behind her.

"Where are we going?" Isaac asked before she even had the chance to speak.

"Patience Mr. Crow," The faintest of smiles appeared on Mrs. Yousiff's lips as she faced all of us. "Congratulations to Hailey, Andrea and Ravi for their trio at the competition this weekend."

Applause went around the room and Eduardo and I dragged Ravi down when he exaggeratively stood up and took multiple bows.

"I will be announcing the different dance routines you will be all part of in a moment. As you recall now that we're made it to Worlds, our entire studio will be travelling to our detention as a part of the productions number that was originally supposed to be Nationals. If we win production overall, we will have a five point advantage. Practice for that will start right away as soon as I call everyone in this room. Now, since you are the Elite team, our destination is..."

I could the pause of this scene in a movie. The camera would probably close on everyone's expression as they eagerly waited to see where we would go. Then because Daisy was holding the poster, no music would play in the backdrop as she dropped it and everyone took in where we would go.