Chapter Nine: Like A Sea Monster That Took A Bath In The Mediterranean Sea.

100,000 thousand reads!!!

Chapter Nine: "Like A Sea Monster That Took A Bath In The Mediterranean Sea."

THERE WERE THOSE moments when there's a certain part of your life you'll never forget. Sometimes those moments find a way to appear in different places so you keep having flashbacks to them. My example of this was:

I like your hair.

I like your hair.

I like it when you rant.

I almost banged my head against my desk as I tried answering the stupid questions on my paper. This moment has played over and over in my mind for the past couple of days. His voice enchanting. I don't know what the hell was going on with me.

It was Tuesday night and tomorrow I would be heading right to the Cahill house right after dance practice. Would I see Lucas right away? Would he be somewhere else? It was a pretty huge house. Huge wasn't even a word that could come close to describing it. But I probably wouldn't even see him anyway.

He could be busy.

He could be doing homework.

He could be working on a new piece of art.

He could have a girlfriend. I almost smacked my head with my hand at that thought. He could have a girlfriend. I mean look at him:

He was undeniably hot yet cute like those nerdy guys from Dylan O'Brien from the Internship especially with the beanie thing he has going on.

I sighed under my breath, quickly scribbling out some answer that would not possibly make sense but I could make sense of it tomorrow in first period. I could my binder and put it away, checking to see if Wesley was online.

As soon as I got on Skype, he called in and his face popped up on the screen as I accepted it. His hair was wet and patted down on his face. He shook his head like a dog and that's when I noticed that my best friend was shirtless in his room. "Sid..." He said my name in a creepy way. I mean Wesley creepy not exactly pure creepy.

"What?"

"Oh my God put on a shirt you idiot!" A familiar voice was heard and I for one was surprised when my own cousin appeared next to him, shoving him off the bed.

I gaped at her. I mean I was happy to see her. I really was after only talking on the phone with her but from what I could see she was only wearing a tank top and shorts, her glasses on the bridge of her nose. "Why are you at Wes' house?" I questioned slowly.

"Um," Her gaze flickered to somewhere else that was probably Wesley and she looked panicked.

No way.

"Project." Wesley appeared on the screen again, almost sitting on Michelle just to annoy the hell out of her.

"You have a project that made Michelle stay at your house until nine o'clock?" I didn't understand this even though she lived down the street from him. I mean I've seen the tension between the two of them for at least two years. I wasn't blind but this girl could not stand him. What he had said about her being calm was a hell of a lie but she as I had asked, she shoved him off of her and he almost hit his face on the screen.

Michelle huffed, pushing her hair away from her face. "Yeah and I literally just told him to take a shower because he reeked of chlorine. You know this guy made me wait three hours for him to stay at practice-"

"You didn't mind! You were too busy looking at Timothy the entire time we were there!"

Michelle continued talking as if Wesley had not just called her out. "So after we came here to his place after the whole swim thing he decided to not take a shower so after some precise persuasion that took hours I finally got him to not stink up like a fricking sea monster that took a bath in the Mediterranean Sea."