Chapter Thirty-One: Confusion.

Is there going to be confusion? There might be for some people. I tried to write this to the best of my abilities and it feels rushed but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging.

Dedcated to Kriti_kt for the covers at the top! Thank youuuuu!

Chapter Thirty One: "Confusion."

IT WAS COLD.

Oh God, it was cold but it was so beautiful.

The decorations were blue and white on the chairs and the red aisle on the ground that was there when I had walked down here with Lucas days ago was replaced with a blue aisle.

But I couldn't even focus on the decorations; I was too busy staring at Lucas. We walked together when it was on our turn, my hand on the crook of his arm like Natasha wanted.

"I'm not falling yet am I?" he asked me over the music playing that was growing closer as we continued on.

"No, not yet."

"Wow you have so much faith in me, you said yet."

Just when that happened, he stumbled. I quickly tightened my hold on him as he lost his balance, making sure he didn't fall. Lucas gulped, shooting me a sheepish smile. "I did not intend for that to happen purposely."

"I know." I almost laughed at how unstable he actually was on his feet. 'But anyone would've seen that coming."

"Shut up." Lucas mumbled. "But thank you for saving me."

"From your fall? Anytime."

"Again...shut up." He mumbled, his cheeks now red and face looking embarrassed.

"Make me."

"I'll find a way." He said just as we came into view of the rows of people and the cameraman pointed the camera on us. My eyes widened at the sight.

Holy crap that's a lot of people.

I looked off at a distance to see Devin sitting down at the piano with a bunch of other people. He played that piano softly, and melodically that most people were looking at him. I was even Lucas.

I sought out the crowd and found my mom sitting down next to the same guy I saw her talking to the other night who looked strangely similar to someone else I've seen before but I couldn't place it. My eyes moved over to where Ivan was and one of the Cahill's little cousin's stood near him, holding the rings. I had a feeling that if Phillip was probably younger he would've been ring bearer but he probably would've dropped them by flipping everywhere anyway.

I've only known Ivan for a bit but this was the most nervous I had ever seen him. He was trying to remain confident but I could tell right now that the flirty, cocky man looked like he was going to shit himself any second.

He was that nervous.

I let go of Lucas' arm and went to our places, mine beside Kim. "Why do I feel like Ivan's actually going to cry?"

"Maybe because he actually might." I whispered back to her, our eyes on him at how restless he looked. When I glanced over at Devin by the time the music had faded out, someone had whispered in his ear and I watched him nod when the flower girl, one of Natasha's cousins walked down, spreading the petals from the basket.

Devin waved a hand, placing it on the keys of the piano before sounding out the bridal march and everyone stood up.

The orchestra next to him followed along and we all watched as Natasha came into view, her maid of honor, Kayla holding the train of her beautiful white dress and her on her father's arm. She was glowing. Literally. Her makeup was done professionally and her red hair was so bright and curled under that veil.