Chapter Sixteen: Nothing.

Hola.

My Wattpad Block Party post will be up tomorrow- the 28th :)

Now you can read :)

Chapter Sixteen: "Nothing."

PHILLIP WAS DOING his stretches when Lucas came in.

It seemed at home Lucas rarely ever had his beanie on and even though he looked really attractive with it, he also looked really attractive without it. Especially when his hair wasn't gelled in the spiky way but was wet and patted down on his head. God what is wrong with me?

He had his hands behind his back and a hidden smile on his face as if he was clearly hiding something. I narrowed my eyes at him. We've talked a bit. It wasn't like major 'let's talk about life' conversation but most of the time I was about Advanced Functions.

Let's face it. It was the only class we both had together and it was possibly the main thing we talked about especially when either of us did not understand one of the questions.

Lucas may hate Advanced Functions but in reality he was a wiz at it.

Anyway, he walked over to me, practically sliding in white socks. He wore Roots sweatpants and a sky blue shirt. My teeth bit the inside of my cheek to prevent me from smiling like a complete idiot.

"Hey Canada girl."

"Hi Turtle."

He rolled his eyes, that smile on his face was growing. "I'm still going to say that it's going to get old fast."

"And I'm going to say that it isn't."

"So I know that you're kind of in the middle of something but I kind of couldn't wait."

"Wait for what?" I asked slowly, narrowing my eyes.

He moved his hands that were hidden behind his back to show me two equal halves of a fruit. It had a green exterior and the inside was a reddish pink with seeds inside. I blinked. "Fruit?"

"Not just any fruit. A guava." He moved his hands around and the look on his face that was filled with excitement made me want to laugh at how cute he looked.

"We're trying one now? Not later?" I was hinting that we would be able to talk later.

"Yes now. I found out we've had these in our kitchen and now I can finally taste them."

He handed one to me and I took it, twisting it in my hand. "Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said, raising it up to my lips.

At the same time we both took a bite out of the fruit and immediately it tasted sweet-kind of like kiwi. "This is good."

"Really good." Lucas added. "I could make something out of it. A cake. It's not impossible. I've seen it done but never tried it."

"You can make a cake? From scratch? Like one of those layered cakes?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Yeah I usually get bored a lot and end up in the kitchen."

"I'm his taste tester." Phillip speaks up from across the room. His body was in a bridge, his face upside down as he looked at us with a smile on his face. I could see his face slowly turning red as he lifted himself back into standing position only to put his body and hands forward into a handstand.

"So you can cook."

"Basically but I like making desserts more than anything."

"So you're an artistic baker?"